• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Even i said he deserves till end of year to redeem himself from his monumental and shameful one man bottle job last year. But honestly if he doesn’t win a trophy this year i would be happy if we tried someone else
👏 Always a balanced perspective from you bro.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The anti-Arteta brigade pretending that no one wanted Arteta out this season while calling people who are pro-Arteta cultists is mad gaslighting you know :lol: hope the neutral reading these pages don't fall for that BS

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Even i said he deserves till end of year to redeem himself from his monumental and shameful one man bottle job last year. But honestly if he doesn’t win a trophy this year i would be happy if we tried someone else

I don’t reckon we should try someone else for the sake of it, especially if he achieves more points than last season and narrowly missed out.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t reckon we should try someone else for the sake of it, especially if he achieves more points than last season and narrowly missed out.
I got 800 million reasons to fire a near trophyless manager

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The anti-Arteta brigade pretending that no one wanted Arteta out this season while calling people who are pro-Arteta cultists is mad gaslighting you know :lol: hope the neutral reading these pages don't fall for that BS
If he doesn’t bag a trophy this year i want him out. I am about the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom