• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure; people claiming we're favorites, but those Porto performances were concerning. It's a huge advantage for Arsenal in the first leg at home, considering Bayern's fans are banned. They're also unlikely to set up how Porto did, potentially leaving more space for us. If we maintain our good form heading into the game and avoid key injuries, I'd back us. But we must figure out what happened in the Porto games, otherwise you get found out in football

I dunno regards to the setup, this is Tucheliban after all. Very likely they'll at least look to hit on the break at the Emirates especially. It's a difficult fixture no doubt one I think we can win but also you acknowledge Bayern have serious potential to do damage and say what you want Tuchel knows how to be successful in this competition. We're also still in unknown territory for this group.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to gain a big advantage in the home leg, I'm hoping we can play well and get a 3-0 lead if possible. That would help a great deal in managing the game better in Munich.

Of course I am not writing them off but performances like that will help us manage our workload a great deal.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We are not biggest European club not to win it, Atletico Madrid is.
They have 3 CL finals, 3 Europa League titles and 3 European supercup titles..
Definitely stronger European pedigree than us.

And PSG has the same pedigree as Arsenal.
They have won 1 European Cup Winners' Cup and have been in 1 CL final.
Like Arsenal.
We are much bigger club global fan base than Atletico or Psg. When Mbappe leaves Psg is basically diminished massively. Arsenal for certain has mire fans world wide than either of those clubs

SA Gunner

Anyone catching the Bayern game today?

Fabregasm

We need to gain a big advantage in the home leg, I'm hoping we can play well and get a 3-0 lead if possible. That would help a great deal in managing the game better in Munich.

Of course I am not writing them off but performances like that will help us manage our workload a great deal.

Somehow for this match I prefer playing home first. It takes more of the pressure away and we can be more free flowing and attack them at will knowing there's a 2nd leg to come. I can see the team being pumped up at Emirates especially with 100% of our fans only

Mohamed7

Apparently Kane got sub-ed out due to injury. Not sure what sort of injury it is.

Unless he’s just ditching England…

Mohamed7

Anyone catching the Bayern game today?
Not today as they were playing a rubbish team but I have been following them the whole season as one of my mates is a huge fan of them.

They’re a transition team now under Tuchel. He loves possession based teams as he can just pick them out. They massively struggle against other counter attacking teams.

Really hope TP5 gets the much needed fitness and sharpness before them because we need the double pivot of him and Rice.

SA Gunner

Not today as they were playing a rubbish team but I have been following them the whole season as one of my mates is a huge fan of them.

They’re a transition team now under Tuchel. He loves possession based teams as he can just pick them out. They massively struggle against other counter attacking teams.

Really hope TP5 gets the much needed fitness and sharpness before them because we need the double pivot of him and Rice.

Interesting... thanks for this.

Think TP5's sharpness is what's lacking right now, and for that he needs game time. So I'm hoping we have a game or two behind closed doors arranged, so we can work on some patterns and movement, and get our squad players combining a bit.

This is Arteta's next hurdle, to be able to rotate our squad players enough, to have them fit and firing for the run in.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Apparently Kane got sub-ed out due to injury. Not sure what sort of injury it is.

Unless he’s just ditching England…
Just watched the incident. Musiala chipped to crossbar, it bounced and Kane tried to kick it in high next to the goalpost and hit the post with his right foot.

But the problem seemed to be his left ankle when he landed on the ground and broke the net of the goal. He was limping and walked out himself.

Didn't look like faking, but not super serious either. But you never know with Kane's ankles.

Tom Mix

We are not biggest European club not to win it, Atletico Madrid is.
They have 3 CL finals, 3 Europa League titles and 3 European supercup titles..
Definitely stronger European pedigree than us.

And PSG has the same pedigree as Arsenal.
They have won 1 European Cup Winners' Cup and have been in 1 CL final.
Like Arsenal.
PSG was founded in 1970, shortly before we won our eighth league title. In no way can they be considered as having the same pedigree as Arsenal.

And the same goes for Atletico Aviacion.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]
Top Bottom