• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Most of Kos' errors came 2016 and on, when his pace was going and the team was falling about... before that he was ridiculously solid considering how we played defensively in the 2010s.

He left poorly (something I blame more on Raul for going back on a promise to left Laurent leave) but overall a very fine servant to Arsenal football club.

Helped us win 3 trophies, more than I can say about our current bunch :eyess:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He's a fantastic player but going up against professionals is a lot different than playing against office clerks, comptrollers & canteen staff.
Not fair to lump us in with the other PL cavemen, he's used to playing professionals and will play them now.

Reminder the last big export from Germany to England a Nordic club swinging troglodyte doubled his goal tally in his first season in the PeeL.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not fair to lump us in with the other PL cavemen, he's used to playing professionals and will play them now.

Reminder the last big export from Germany to England a Nordic club swinging troglodyte doubled his goal tally in his first season in the PeeL.

Bundesliga is overhated. Now that banter league across the border in Holland on the other hand…

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bundesliga is overhated. Now that banter league across the border in Holland on the other hand…

On my way home from town I saw a sticker on a traffic lights pole that said...

"The biggest game in the country, Police Service Northern Ireland v H & W Welders!"

...love it :lol:

Topside

Koscielny was a good player overall if you look at his Arsenal career. His recovery pace was extremely good. He did however get absolutely monstered on occasions by certain players.

Diego Costa absolutely battered him and Gabriel Paulista in a game against Chelsea. Griezmann also embarrassed him in the Europa League semi vs Atletico Madrid in 2018.

Our defending as a whole during those times was pretty pathetic in the big games. The difference now is that this team absolutely loves defending. The whole team pitches in and that makes a hell of a difference
It was shocking how many times you could literally see most of the side just give up in games. Those last Wenger years.

Always decent sides on the ball at times brilliant, but without it lots of players pointing fingers at each other and simply didnt work hard enough or hurt them enough.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Love how the AM meta discussion is just sh*tting all over some next league.

Never forget the entirety of that 2019 Ajax “golden generation” being completely underwhelming apart from the goalkeeper who’s still a bit iffy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Meanwhile Tottenham loses 3-0 to Fulham, after beating Villa 0-4 last game.

Going into the break with Villa on front and having a better GD, and United breathing in their neck. They of course laughed at Arsenal barely winning Porto on penalties. Good stuff.

Arsenal has earned like 30 million pounds more than United thus far, without matchday revenues I think?

Hmm, apparently the injury isn't that bad if he has travelled. Of course any hindrance to his form and fitness benefits Arsenal.

Advantage Bayern if they start Chupa GOATing I'm afraid.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The Koscienly performance in the match that we beat Bayern is up there with one the best performances by a CB in an Arsenal shirt.
Which one? Anyone moral victory where they were even trying cos they were up on aggregate?

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom