• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp - Whats his next move?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where will he end up?

I don't think Liverpool are sacking Rodgers. I don't think PSG are parting ways with Blanc. Real and Bayern will keep the two best managers in the world currently at their respective clubs. He won't go to Monaco.

It's all about City. Do they part ways with Pelligrini because of them winning nothing? Do they just purely want Klopp regardless of Pelligrini? Does Klopp see City as the right move for him?

If Liverpool or City get Klopp they are a serious force for the next 2/3 seasons. In all competitions, I've got no doubts.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah, don't see how Klopp closes the gap when managers as good or better than him have the ability to attract and sign better players.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Klopp would be dangerous for the scousers but if he went to City and City actually gave him patience he could be a real force. Klopp with a budget would be really dangerous. Liverpool will have some of the same limitations he felt at Dortmund but at City he could really build out his team if they gave him patience.

Not sure what Klopp with a budget would be . Thing is scouting,identifying and acquiring players was done by Michael Zorc and co .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He should join the U.F.C. imo.
LbMEq.gif

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Go to turkey and join us in 2 years.

Like Wenger from Monaco to J/league to us.

Dortmund-turkey-Us.

destiny.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Smart move, because he can leave as soon as a big English club want him, and he like everyone knows Arsenal, Utd, City, maybe Liverpool and Chelsea, will open up from the next 12 months to 3 years.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Would be a shame. He has said he needs language skill for his management style, and at Fener he won't see his reputation rise back up. At a club like West Ham he'd probably earn as much, be at a team with much more potential, much more exposure and could just as easily leave them once the big boys come calling.

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What's with German managers and Turkey?
I would think it is only because there's huge Turkish population in Germany and whatever connections it brings.

If I'm correct, Daum, Voeller and even Loew spent some time in Turkey

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Probably the smart thing to do. Wonder where his next move will be, got a feeling it could be Bayern.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

United next summer when they finish 5th and sack LVG.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, doubt you'll finish below 4th to be fair. Could actually be Liverpool next year if Rodgers fails and his signings flop.

Won't be us.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom