• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Great read, Cappuccino certainly grills them in training. Certainly the darkhorse for success this year.

Think they're one of the favourites for Europa as well.

Not yourselves? I'd thought with how the table is now and the gap that is increasing LVG would make it a priority. Do you think you'll go for it?

OG J0E

Napoli, Dortmund and possibly Villareal are the stand-out teams in the Europa League. I would back Sp**s and to a lesser extent Utd against the others. Napoli and Dortmund would ruin them though.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Further they go in Europa League, the better.
They have a bad history on PL after playing Thursday night footie. But I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to get out, by fielding a weaker team in Europa.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Could be tough, Fiorentina might want to get out too. Expect them and Napoli to focus on Serie A. Italian teams have thrown the towel in lesser European Cups before.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Napoli, Dortmund and possibly Villareal are the stand-out teams in the Europa League. I would back Sp**s and to a lesser extent Utd against the others. Napoli and Dortmund would ruin them though.

Can't see past Sevilla myself. They've hit form at the right time as they usually do, and will be up there somewhere.

Prawn Sandwich

Would be amazing if Sevilla won the UEFA Cup again! I have no real feelings for or against them but would find it pretty cool for them to win a 5th one in such a short space of time!

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
That Tottenham midfield is by far the most solid in the PL. Injuries or fatigue will hopefully catch up to them. Or perhaps referees not being thundercunts and actually doing their jobs for a change.

Kotikalja

They are nothing special, but a well drilled hard working team. They're in great form but have mostly plaid bottom half teams during their good run.

I really think we'll finnish above them even if it's gonna be really hard to get a result against them at WHL. I also think they've been quite lucky and have achieved a maximum amount of points considering how they've been playing.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
For the first time in donkey years they're not our favourite laughing stock. It's gonna be huge test for us against them at their ****ty hole.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Think we'll do them. Confident of it actually.

If Mathieu ****ing Flamini can be a one man army against them then all of our first 11 on their a-game can wreak havoc.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Don't think it would be easy for one bit.
Under Poch, their relentless pressure always gave us problems. Dier/Dembele are a formidabble duo who are having great seasons.

It could well be a key game which seals the fate of title run for both teams, but hopefully by then Wenger will have a strategy up his sleeves to counter their pressing.

One obvious weakness is their fullbacks (Walker; Rose/Davies), who despite improvements still are prone to brainfarts as our very own Gibbs.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom