• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2023 (actually 2024) Asian Cup (Jan 12-Feb 10)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
It would be criminal if Yazan Al Naimat does not get to play in Europe. What a player

Ali Olwan too btw

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jordan inexperienced cost them conceding 3 penalities is really bad.

I would like to see Akram Afif in Europe I like his style of play but to be fair they paying him so much there so he'll never move

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Qatar with back to back titles in 4 years.

They've practically caught up to us :mad:
Not much controversy tbh and VAR has been superbly used this tournament.

Qatar just about deserved it, but they are lucky not to be facing Japan or Korea as well

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Not much controversy tbh and VAR has been superbly used this tournament.

Qatar just about deserved it, but they are lucky not to be facing Japan or Korea as well

They could've beaten Korea handily I reckon.

Japan just weren't at the races the entire tournament but you'd back them in the final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The competition had lot of surprises because Japan and South Korea sucks Saudi Arabia gone out because of Mancini We gone out because our players are dumb Iran always do something stupid to not win this there been some improvement from asian nations but long way to go to catch up with Japan and Korea tactical wise and talent too

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom