• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2023 (actually 2024) Asian Cup (Jan 12-Feb 10)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Not even in question, he won domestic and European titles, playing style was also a lot more impressive than the crying little donkey b*tch Sonny.

Speaking of crying little b*tches is there new Son's crying footage?

They got schooled by a nation who are more known for their mud bath resorts & national dish "Mansaf" delicious lamb cooked in fermented buttermilk & served with rice.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
They got schooled by a nation who are more known for their mud bath resorts & national dish "Mansaf" delicious lamb cooked in fermented buttermilk & served with rice.
Haven't eaten it yet but Mansaf supposed to be a wild dish. One of my best friends is Jordanian, he says the weird cheese they use is virtually impossible to get outside of Urdun.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Haven't eaten it yet but Mansaf supposed to be a wild dish. One of my best friends is Jordanian, he says the weird cheese they use is virtually impossible to get outside of Urdun.

We've a few specialty Levantine shops here that sell things from "Syria, Jordan, Palestine & Lebanon".

Jameed, the fermented yogurt/buttermilk is one of them.

A specialty Morrocan place opened up a few months before Covid, thankfully, it's still open as I acquired a few of those clay tagine bowls & preserved lemons which are phenomenal :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The referring in this competition is actually embarrassing the Iranian players losing it with refs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They should ask themselves why they became crap after the 1-1 goal. Qatar deserve the lead.
There was a foul for them before Qatari first goal and likely a red card that clearly affected them mentally. I know these stuff from asian federation

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Iran were hard done by the ref and I'm iraqi I suppose to hate them and want them to lose. They had errors but missed many chances

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The ref gave Iran a very debatable penalty.
I think that one was penalty but I still think they hard done by in 1st Qatari goal it should have been foul but these guys not even replay the accident.

I think Qatari will win it now

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The referee was not the reason Iran lost today. They simply bottled it.

They seems to be awfully coached too. So many long balls and can't keep.the passing move going

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hearing they may be putting in a big bid for Arteta to rectify things. He would pull double duty with Arsenal and Iran. Thoughts, @Farzad Stoned ?
Mik would have made a great Ayatollah. Mik and the mullahs, a literal dream team of gaslighting frauds. What could possibly go wrong? Dream signing

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom