• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2023 (actually 2024) Asian Cup (Jan 12-Feb 10)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We have just lost impetious to attack now, like the 2nd half in general. Brought on 3CBs and korea completely dominate.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
That's quite harsh. Orange card maybe but not a red for me. 50-50 challenge

MartiSaka

Korea goving me arsenal vibes, great on the balll but struggle scoring in open play. Rely on set pieces.

MartiSaka

Disappointed, we defended so well and looked relatively comfortable. We had the better chances than korea despite their possession dominance.

Miller lost his head trying to make that tackle on son as he moved way from the goal with 2mins left. Then his lazy tackle that led to the free kick goal in the 2nd half.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Win or lose, you knew this match would end with Son crying AGAIN ffs!

Little attention whore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Disappointed, we defended so well and looked relatively comfortable. We had the better chances than korea despite their possession dominance.

Miller lost his head trying to make that tackle on son as he moved way from the goal with 2mins left. Then his lazy tackle that led to the free kick goal in the 2nd half.
Arnold not attacking is also reason unsure why but every time Australia gone forward they dangerous playing low block at 1-0 is not safe

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Duke is worse than Nketiah.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@MartiSaka how the **** you guys scored 4 on our match and failed to score 4 against South Korea, with all those sitters?
seriously the chances your strikers failed to capitalized are easier than the chances you converted in our match

MartiSaka

@MartiSaka how the **** you guys scored 4 on our match and failed to score 4 against South Korea, with all those sitters?
seriously the chances your strikers failed to capitalized are easier than the chances you converted in our match
Yeah the pressure of the game probably. For example, our striker plays in the japanese 2nd division, not exactly high quality. Your right Australia should have scored at least another one in the second half.

Its why i thought we wouldn't get past the qf, our attack is poor. Our defence is very good. Korea relied upon a softly given away penalty and then an amazing free kick despite the ball possession they had. The one RB substitute was responsible for both goals.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Did the semi automated offside check the wrong last player? Seems like Itakura was deeper than Ito but they only checked Ito.

Unlucky Iran

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom