• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2023 (actually 2024) Asian Cup (Jan 12-Feb 10)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wow what a mistake from tomi and other japanese defender in last minute.

Iran won it and going to semi final. Tomi back to arsenal

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Itakura has had a mare. Horrible game. One of the worst I have seen this asian cup.

Congrats Iran, they have been by far the better team in the 2nd half

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Itakura has had a mare. Horrible game. One of the worst I have seen this asian cup.

Congrats Iran, they have been by far the better team in the 2nd half
Yes guy got on way tomi was clearing it but Iran even tho they our rivals not only in football but they deserve it great 2nd half

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Japan need to do all they can to get a proper goalkeeper now. Suzuki is one of the worst keepers i have ever seen.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't understand how someone as good as Akram Afif failed in europe

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Time for Al Tammari and Al Naimat to play in Europe. Incredible talents

Would go as far to say Al Tammari is probably the best RW in Asia at the moment

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Time for Al Tammari (...) to play in Europe.

He plays in Europe.

Son is one of the big flops in this tournament. Only 3 goals (0 assists), none of them in open play, and he was non-existent today.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He plays in Europe.

Son is one of the big flops in this tournament. Only 3 goals (0 assists), none of them in open play, and he was non-existent today.
Just looked it up, didn't know a Jordanian player is playing in French Ligue. Think he can go up another level, incredible baller. Toyed with entire Korean team twice for this tournament

TornadoTed

Established Member
I have never really paid much attention to the Asian Cup and assumed that it was dominated by Japan, Australia and South Korea. I couldn't believe it when I found out South Korea haven't won it since 1960!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Amazing performance from Jordan really Al-Tamari is very good player very skillful too. South Korea were beyond pathetic apart from one chance and Son likely going trophyless career.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Likely if Iran win tomorrow against Qatar I expect them to win this cup thier physical strength and experience might play part but Jordan I don't rule them out they have good attack

BBF

I feel sorry for South Korean fans. Their best-ever player will only retire with a 'for the streets' tape and just one youth football trophy to show for it.

I'd be packing it in if I supported a national team that relied on Sp**s players.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I feel sorry for South Korean fans. Their best-ever player will only retire with a 'for the streets' tape and just one youth football trophy to show for it.

I'd be packing it in if I supported a national team that relied on Sp**s players.

South Korea's best-ever player is Cha Bum-kun.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

South Korea been very average this cup really Saudi Arabia and Australia could've easily knock them out if they were more adventurous.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom