• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Africa Cup Of Nations (Jan 13-Feb 11)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lol we losing signal here.

Did Mokoena score?

SA Gunner

We back 2-0 Nigeria.

Mokoena missed

SA Gunner

Now Nigeria missed, over the crossbar.

SA need to score to equalise at 2-2

And they **** it up 2-1 Nigeria still.

SA Gunner

Ekong makes it 3-1 for Nigeria.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Yeah we played well tonight. Nigeria surprisingly didn’t press us as high as I expected. Sat off us and let us build up and look to find our players between the lines.

Think they started turning up the tempo on the second half more and much more in extra time. SA have been better but Nigeria could have won this game by being more aggressive I think.

Nigeria this entire tournament have played poor football and their defence has been the highlight of this tournament.

But knockout football is knockout football, now switching over to Ivory coast vs DRC. I believe another penalty shootout is coming :lol:

Energoto

Osimhen has a lot of energy, pace and power. But not much otherwise tonight. To be fair it is the national team, so not much time together to bring out the best in each other.

Good player, but 100m is also a lot of money.
I thought its just me, but Big Vic doesn't seem all that, especially at the quoted price and his injury problems

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Well done on Congo for getting so far was rooting for them.

Don't mind either team left in the tourney now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How funny would be Ivory coast win this cup after they were certain of going out and sacked thier manager.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom