• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Head&Shoulders

He was his golden goose why wouldn't he know. Just a reminder that he had him interviewed after the incident happened. He knew he was going on trial for the **** DT's done and still invited him like nothing happened. As long as money is in play Robbie doesn't care and he was his highest earner right behind Bludfam.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
DT was always going to try and throw AFTV under bus, it's the easiest thing to do to try and draw attention.

I also highly doubt Robbie new the full extent, why would DT tell on himself abuses don't do that.
DT was being very specific about what and how Robbie knew - dates of meetings/events with Robbie about how AFTV was going to reintroduce him (after initial jail term). DT also said Robbie provided with him a character reference that got read out in court. This could all be made up by DT, but given the specificity of what he was saying, I maybe have a slight leaning towards believing DT in this case. And Robbie would definitely know the full extent of the offence if the character reference is true.

Again who knows, but I have a feeling Robbie wanted to keep DT on and try to create a more digestible narrative, but the big fall out on social media when his offence was published made AFTV immediately distance themselves. Robbie has a history of trying to change the narrative of a controversy but then dropping personalities (i.e. Claude) when the social media fallout could impact his business. Robbie has dropped Moh, DT and Claude, there is a pattern forming.

MartiSaka

Video is out

He doesn't want to address the incident directly on camera, does say that his actions are inexcusable/his own fault. (How much he actually regrets it is of course anyone's guess)

He does go into Robbie, accusing him that he knew full well what happened in spite of AFTV's PR statement. (Which personally, I'm actually more inclined to believe than Robbie's initial *We didn't know the extent* BS)

Anyway, make of it what you will.
If DT is telling the truth by saying Robbie provided him with a character reference for court - there is no way Robbie didnt know the extent. I am pretty sure that character references have to address the crime in question.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
The nerve of the guy playing victim and using the mental health card. That's actually pissed me off.

Of course he wants it forgotten and brushed under the carpet. Not out of respect for the victim like he claims.

MartiSaka

The nerve of the guy playing victim and using the mental health card. That's actually pissed me off.

Of course he wants it forgotten and brushed under the carpet. Not out of respect for the victim like he claims.
Why couldn’t he have mental health issues, likely he does, like a vast majority of violent people in prison. But agree shouldn’t be used as a victim card.

Halend

DT was being very specific about what and how Robbie knew - dates of meetings/events with Robbie about how AFTV was going to reintroduce him (after initial jail term). DT also said Robbie provided with him a character reference that got read out in court. This could all be made up by DT, but given the specificity of what he was saying, I maybe have a slight leaning towards believing DT in this case. And Robbie would definitely know the full extent of the offence if the character reference is true.

Again who knows, but I have a feeling Robbie wanted to keep DT on and try to create a more digestible narrative, but the big fall out on social media when his offence was published made AFTV immediately distance themselves. Robbie has a history of trying to change the narrative of a controversy but then dropping personalities (i.e. Claude) when the social media fallout could impact his business. Robbie has dropped Moh, DT and Claude, there is a pattern forming.

I have no doubt he might have wanted to keep him on when he got out i just don't see that as surprising. Also i remember DT going at Moh when he was no longer on AFTV they had issues for a long time yet now he is trying to use that in his favour.

I'm not sure how character references work if you do know all the details or just a general idea of the charge i just know i wouldn't ask someone for a character reference like DT and then try and "screw" them over later because in this case he wants to go back on but can't so wants to use this for clout to grow his platform when he is in the wrong for what he did.

I just don't see any of this as a gotcha moment at all, people all the time might want try to support someone but once things get to a point they can't then they have to let them go.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

DT was always going to try and throw AFTV under bus, it's the easiest thing to do to try and draw attention.

I also highly doubt Robbie new the full extent, why would DT tell on himself abuses don't do that.
People really think abusers tell their friends their full truth. Yeah bro I been sends by her threats and stalking. Swear down I’m gonna kidnap her and hold her hostage. Yeah mate that sounds like great idea good luck with that. Like you said he was always gonna come after Robbie and Aftv

D

Deleted member 102404

I’d say, if Robbie really did give a character witness, then he knew the full extent.
Not sure what the big problem is though.
It’s not like Robbie is the criminal here.
If he lied about what he knew to protect his platform, that’s simply business. He didn’t break a law by distancing himself. He did what nearly all CEOs do… downplay and mitigate threats to their business. Meh.

MartiSaka

I’d say, if Robbie really did give a character witness, then he knew the full extent.
Not sure what the big problem is though.
It’s not like Robbie is the criminal here.
If he lied about what he knew to protect his platform, that’s simply business. He didn’t break a law by distancing himself. He did what nearly all CEOs do… downplay and mitigate threats to their business. Meh.
Makes Robbie a dislikable character in my books given he has consistently shown he doesn't really object to any of the behavior until there is a bit of social media heat or push back from Israeli sponsors. But agree this is minor compared to what DT has done and pretty much aligned with the soulless corporate culture. AFTV is just another multi-million dollar business.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Happens to every great team, when you lose a talisman...Henry at Arsenal, Ronaldo at Man United, Bale at Sp**s, Mr DT at Prison FC...end of an era"

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

DT also said Robbie provided with him a character reference that got read out in court. This could all be made up by DT, but given the specificity of what he was saying, I maybe have a slight leaning towards believing DT in this case. And Robbie would definitely know the full extent of the offence if the character reference is true.
If court documents like this are public record in the UK it shouldn't be too hard to find put whether this is true or not.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

**** sake the absolute mollusc of a man went to prison and still won’t give up his internet fame

Well he's 100% not finding a job now is he. He's not just a regular ex-offender he's a well known ex-offender. His choices are entrepreneurship, lean into the fame or become more of a criminal really.

Not sympathizing at all, just saying we will probably see more of him and these little taddletales.

Jack badmon

Wow this thread has gone quiet? Had to check and see if AFTV are still making videos/fancams.

Turns out they are.

I thought they were responsible for the clubs demise?

Should we now give AFTV the same credit for the clubs resurgance?

Are they haters willing to admit they were just closet racists all along?

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Of course he’d say that because it’s the TRUTH and and the whole world knows that.

PV4 was more talented footballer than all his contemporaries at the time, especially Roy Keane who was nowhere near the level of Paddy in every sense of the word.

I still don’t understand why he doesn’t have a statue outside the Emirates.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom