• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It is interesting other forums seem to hate AFTV more than Arsenal. Sorry our fans got soul, are funny, and people like to watch us. Sure there is an element of hamming it up to get people pumped up; duh, why criticize passion that is not violent or racist like the fans of a lot of other clubs. AFTV provably motivated me to join this site; living in America i don’t like most of their people, their crappy sports, or talking to the vast majority of them unless i get paid for it.

So AFTV laughter made me decide recently to meet my fellow Gooners and talk about my passion the Mighty and Famous Arsenal. Plus the added benefit of having of not having to socialize and befriend too many real life Americans i live around.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
It is interesting other forums seem to hate AFTV more than Arsenal. Sorry our fans got soul, are funny, and people like to watch us. Sure there is an element of hamming it up to get people pumped up; duh, why criticize passion that is not violent or racist like the fans of a lot of other clubs. AFTV provably motivated me to join this site; living in America i don’t like most of their people, their crappy sports, or talking to the vast majority of them unless i get paid for it.

So AFTV laughter made me decide recently to meet my fellow Gooners and talk about my passion the Mighty and Famous Arsenal. Plus the added benefit of having of not having to socialize and befriend too many real life Americans i live around.

AFTV doesn't represent Arsenal fans mate. They only represent the narcassistic element of our fans. The kind of ****s that live stream they're fan reaction all game by holding up their phones to their face. Mo used to be a decent fan on there, but I think he got cancelled over something.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
AFTV doesn't represent Arsenal fans mate. They only represent the narcassistic element of our fans. The kind of ****s that live stream they're fan reaction all game by holding up their phones to their face. Mo used to be a decent fan on there, but I think he got cancelled over something.

They've turned it around imo. Some sensible fans on there now, including Robbie. Of course, there are some spanners too, but there are on here aswell, so...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I didn’t say it did. I don’t actually watch it anymore busy. I find it amusing when i do. Of course there is showing off for likes that is the modern world. It is just weird other rivals fans talk so much about it and no one cares about their fans opinions on Youtube.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
AFTV has ditched some of its more exploitative and 'controversial' elements, but bottom line its still a platform whose reputation was established to the detriment of the club's reputation, and sold out an originally great idea for the £££ of notoriety, like some footballing version of jade goody violating herself with a bottle on big brother for the fame. And frankly, even the likes of Robbie know f-all about football and talk ignorant, tabloid newspaper bollocks.

Jack badmon

AFTV has ditched some of its more exploitative and 'controversial' elements, but bottom line its still a platform whose reputation was established to the detriment of the club's reputation, and sold out an originally great idea for the £££ of notoriety, like some footballing version of jade goody violating herself with a bottle on big brother for the fame. And frankly, even the likes of Robbie know f-all about football and talk ignorant, tabloid newspaper bollocks.

You have not got a clue what you are talking about, the irony is this is written in such a tabloid style I wonder if you work for the sun.

Jack badmon

Someone sounds sensitive, could it be we have uncovered an AFTV contributor? :lol:

I just cant stand ignorance and falsehood. By the same logic thats used we should be praising the channel for the clubs rise but this thread has gone hella quiet. Couple dons in here saying they hate it but has not watched in a year? FOH. So what the **** does man know?

Their coverage is brilliant and has been for some time so I dont understand the criticism at all. Unless you want to take the racism route then it makes perfect sense.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I honestly think their coverage has improved a lot in recent times. At some point it was little but ranting and raving, that is a lot better now.

Granted that coincides with the club's improvement, so there is perhaps a correlation there.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Preferred when they were ranting and raving. At least they had some backbone. Imagine standing at the car of klopp like some street begger.
:lol::lol::lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone see the "Fourever Arsenal" podcast this week...as there is no game this weekend for us, there was an Arsenal all time draft between the 4 of them.

Some interesting choices, some spoilers below if you want to watch it on youtube...

1. Ashley Cole was the first draft pick ffs :lol:

2. On other left back options...Clichy and Gibbs were listed as alternatives, but not Monreal.

3. Declan Rice picked before Gilberto (@Macho 🤬 )

4. Lee jokingly picked William Gallas (which nearly caused a few heart attacks!) then correctly picked Saliba (also they had to pause the stream briefly, while Lee chased away some loud birds 🤣)

5. When they thought all the CBs were picked they all declared how shocked Martin Keown didn't get picked, but one guy had a CB spot left...and he picked Vermaelen instead 😅

6. Biggest shock omissions for me were Kanu and Parlour, thought they would be certs!

...slightly odd, if dunny episode!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Anyone see the "Fourever Arsenal" podcast this week...as there is no game this weekend for us, there was an Arsenal all time draft between the 4 of them.

Some interesting choices, some spoilers below if you want to watch it on youtube...

1. Ashley Cole was the first draft pick ffs :lol:

2. On other left back options...Clichy and Gibbs were listed as alternatives, but not Monreal.

3. Declan Rice picked before Gilberto (@Macho 🤬 )

4. Lee jokingly picked William Gallas (which nearly caused a few heart attacks!) then correctly picked Saliba (also they had to pause the stream briefly, while Lee chased away some loud birds 🤣)

5. When they thought all the CBs were picked they all declared how shocked Martin Keown didn't get picked, but one guy had a CB spot left...and he picked Vermaelen instead 😅

6. Biggest shock omissions for me were Kanu and Parlour, thought they would be certs!

...slightly odd, if dunny episode!
No Giroud?

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom