• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
Yes Lyon manager say Aulas told Lacazzete going nowhere
They are saying this again again,this could only mean 2 things either he is not going or they are looking for higher bids and are calling other teams into bidding war.Personally I dont think we'll sign him or Mahrez,in the end we'll for some cheap foward or none.

olyon9

No and he just isn't good enough full stop. Giroud starts for France while Lacazette isn't in the squad for a reason and that reason is not that the manager is insane.
Every follower of the France have already say in that topic that Deschamps have choose Giroud and Gignac because he went target man. How can you explain the fact that even Gignac was upront Gameiro and Lacazette.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Aulas said again he won't sell.

I trust him because we are the Arsenal. We obviously won't go crazy for Lacazette.
If it was United, City or Chelsea, I would have thought that the deal might go through if they pay crazy money.

but heyyy, we won't.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Every follower of the France have already say in that topic that Deschamps have choose Giroud and Gignac because he went target man. How can you explain the fact that even Gignac was upront Gameiro and Lacazette.

Yes that is two target men + Griezmann. After that, at Lacazette's age he should really be forcing his way into the squad if he's good enough to provide a good alternative to Giroud, despite the quality that France have. Anyway, you just have to watch him play to see his limitations. There are other players with different skill sets/limitations that I think might be obtainable and would be better and cheaper than Lacazette who is being hawked around because he is the last big hyped up striker in Europe and he hasn't been found out yet.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
wasn't "TheInsideGooner" the self proclaimed former pitch guy at Arsenal or sumthin? ITKs today have no imagination.

EDIT: Ah, yes. Went to see his bio, groundstaff.

olyon9

Yes that is two target men + Griezmann. After that, at Lacazette's age he should really be forcing his way into the squad if he's good enough to provide a good alternative to Giroud, despite the quality that France have. Anyway, you just have to watch him play to see his limitations. There are other players with different skill sets/limitations that I think might be obtainable and would be better and cheaper than Lacazette who is being hawked around because he is the last big hyped up striker in Europe and he hasn't been found out yet.
I am ok with that his pricing is too much expensive.. At the price that Aulas will ask(60 million?) it is better to move on quickly. But for the limitations I don't really seen them in him anymore apart of the head game.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I am ok with that his pricing is too much expensive.. At the price that Aulas will ask(60 million?) it is better to move on quickly. But for the limitations I don't really seen them in him anymore apart of the head game.

Well I will certainly be interested to see what happens if he tests himself in a tougher league.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They all talk too much. Reminds me of Wenger telling us every summer we weren't going to lose our best players.

Either way, we need to hurry up and sign someone before the Liverpool game. Walcott looked like pure ****e again last night.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They all talk too much. Reminds me of Wenger telling us every summer we weren't going to lose our best players.

Either way, we need to hurry up and sign someone before the Liverpool game. Walcott looked like pure ****e again last night.
They'll lose him if someone steps in and pays the crazy money they want for him. Now I'm not saying he isn't any good but if he was REALLY good why the hell haven't any of Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid or Juve stepped in for him? Maybe because he ain't 50M Euros good....it's not like he's some secret gem. Someone will wait to get him in the last year of his contract when they won't have to pay an unrealistic price.

olyon9

Genesio was this morning in the press room so he was only responding to the questions of journalists. At Lyon everyone talk to much it is usual(just watch me),Aulas tweet three times a day also. Arsenal is the total opposite of us in that sector for sure .

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It's getting to that stage where it looks likely we won't sign either Mahrez or Lacazette(unless we pay way over his true value to us).
There aren't many other targets available right now, so if these two are out of our grasp like Vardy,Mkhitaryan and Higuain were, then I don't know what targets Wenger will move to.
Griezmann is probably untransferable and if he was it would command a fee close to £70-80m
The same goes for Aubameyang
Mandzukic and Gomez offer nothing different to Giroud
Chicharito could be an option but apart from him I don't know who we can sign.
Worrying times, I think we should really push for Mahrez or Lacazette if we can sign him for under £40-45m, otherwise we are going into the season with a very very poor Walcott as our striker and as backup to Giroud for ages until Welbeck returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom