• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Arsenal Mania Eurozone" Euro 2016 Prediction Pool

Should we set up a pool for the Premier League 16/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ladies and gentlemen.

Once again, a special thanks to @Maxim, and his efforts in putting together a score predictor. But we can imagine the amount of work that goes into it, and the time he needs to take to get the scores out.

Luckily there are online services that take all that away from us and allows us to focus on the business of predictions. Please join me in a prediction pool I have set up on Superbru.

Lets use this competition as a trial to whether we want to do this over a season. I have put the prize as "just for fun", I suppose we can evaluate that as well.

Try and get the Superbru mobile app as well, very very handy, trust me.

One more thing, please use your name here in the pool. Also, you may need to create an account.

Details below.

Come play Euro 2016 Predictor with me on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

http://www.superbru.com/euro2016/pool.php?p=11561346

Pool name: Arsenal Mania Eurozone

Pool code: pullcran

Last edited:

SA Gunner

I joined :) so when the euros 16 start we predict the results?

Yezzir.

Just make sure you get your predictions in before the round begins. You will provide an email address when you register your profile. They will mail reminders to that email.

I think you can go as far as the end of the first round.

Last edited:

OG J0E

I've signed up. So it's 1 point for a correct scoreline, and nothing for a correct result but wrong scoreline? Think the scoring system on here was better!

SA Gunner

I've signed up. So it's 1 point for a correct scoreline, and nothing for a correct result but wrong scoreline? Think the scoring system on here was better!

I have to check my facts, but I remember it as follows;

1 point for a correct result
3 points for a correct score
Margin points are split amongst those who get the closest margin, Here it doesnt matter if you get the result right. So if the final result is 3-0, then you will get margin points for a 3-6 scoreline.
Grand slam points, if you get all the results correct.

The points will also start to increase as the competition moves into the latter stages. So you always have to be on your toes if you have people around you ;)

Edit: Here goes

http://www.superbru.com/euro2016/how_to_play_scoring.php

Last edited:

OG J0E

I have to check my facts, but I remember it as follows;

1 point for a correct result
3 points for a correct score
Margin points are split amongst those who get the closest margin, Here it doesnt matter if you get the result right. So if the final result is 3-0, then you will get margin points for a 3-6 scoreline.
Grand slam points, if you get all the results correct.

The points will also start to increase as the competition moves into the latter stages. So you always have to be on your toes if you have people around you ;)
Sounds like a good system, I look forward to this.

SA Gunner

Hey, can I invite my best mate and flat buddy to play this wonderfully exciting footy predictor game, please.

I dont want to make it too out there, but for you Bootsy I can make a exception.

Ladies and gents, can we please not abuse this leeway?

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
@SA Gunner I already have an account there made ages ago. 'Die Valk', alright if I use that one since it's linked to my facebook and whatnot? You'll get to see my mug from when I was young and inexperienced. Now I'm just inexperienced.

SA Gunner

@SA Gunner I already have an account there made ages ago. 'Die Valk', alright if I use that one since it's linked to my facebook and whatnot? You'll get to see my mug from when I was young and inexperienced. Now I'm just inexperienced.

Dis nogal 'n koel naam, hoekom het jy dit nie hier gebruik nie?

Cool man, go ahead and use that one. It would make sense to use an existing account.

Everyone, The Lone Falcon has decided to use another "almost" version of his name. "Die Valk"

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Dis nogal 'n koel naam, hoekom het jy dit nie hier gebruik nie?

Cool man, go ahead and use that one. It would make sense to use an existing account.

Everyone, The Lone Falcon has decided to use another "almost" version of his name. "Die Valk"
Stop showing off you multilingual ******. ;)

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom