• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Arsenal Mania Eurozone" Euro 2016 Prediction Pool

Should we set up a pool for the Premier League 16/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It kicks off tomorrow ladies and gents.

Dont forget to put in your picks, and come on... lets play.

Come on! Join the Eurozone predictor, its going to be fun :)

SA Gunner

We need need 8 more players, quality players.

indy23

This is sweet, kudos to SA Gunner. I am going to enjoy getting every prediction wrong :lol:

Edit: was this open to everyone? shoulda figured that out first! my apologies if it wasn't. lol

indy23

Can't be bothered with this tbh.

Too bad, woulda enjoyed whooping you're all knowing ass.

1985192332.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Done.
Wish there were a 2 tier predictor. I would love a competition bracket predictor as well.

SA Gunner

Twenty one members in the Pool.

I guess we will soon see, who the real football gods on this forum are ;)

SA Gunner

At the very least, save a pick before the game to be played. You do not have to

As long as you have saved something, will it automatically lock when the game begins and your score will count.

If you lock your picks, you can basically see other players' picks before kickoff.

Welcome aboard @OnlyOne

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure I got my Albania/Switz scoreline wrong. I'm gutted I locked the prediction yesterday. WTF was I thinking?

Wales/Slovakia will be hard to predict. It will depend entirely on how Bale performs on the day. And Slovakia are no slouches.

SA Gunner

Yeah, I generally don't lock my picks. I couldn't be bothered viewing other locked picks, because there is really nothing that can be done about it.

Tight games for me today, it could swing either way depending on the game situation. These days, the counter attack has turned every team into a dangerous prospect.

OG J0E

****, forgot about this completely. Might have to sit this one out and give other people a chance to win.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom