• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,039
  • Views 311,211

MikeVinna

Established Member
Don’t see it with Isak, aka Tesco Thierry, sorry guys. Are Newscastle in some kind of financial trouble because why are people wishlisting their players?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I get what you’re saying but Neves is nowhere near ready (esp with fee in mind) and Gutierrez is an inverting fb, although he usuallly inverts to cam, that’s worse than Zinny defensively.

Swap them guys for FDJ at the base of midfield and Hernandez at lb and it’d be some team.

Yeah Frenkie makes a lot of sense for our midfield. LB will be interesting, I’m pretty sure Timber will be the guy there but it’ll be interesting to see if we move for anyone else.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Frenkie makes a lot of sense for our midfield. LB will be interesting, I’m pretty sure Timber will be the guy there but it’ll be interesting to see if we move for anyone else.
Agree. I don’t think we’ll get a lb, and I don’t think we really, really need it. But I also think someone who plays more like White makes a lot of sense in helping our left side be as threatening as our right. Might see a cb backup, but apart from that it’s one in, one out for defence.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why we never contested that Suarez snub from Liverpool in court always bugged me
Suarez himself didn't want to rock the boat. If he had kicked up a fuss, he'd have been an Arsenal player. He was too cowardly to force the move.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Anyone care to update me on Osimhen? A while back there was some talk about him being our nr 1 target but seems to have gone quiet, both with us and other clubs. With Napoli don`t getting in to Europe they may have to settle for a lower fee than his release clause. Seems to have have had a good but not great season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Anyone care to update me on Osimhen? A while back there was some talk about him being our nr 1 target but seems to have gone quiet, both with us and other clubs. With Napoli don`t getting in to Europe they may have to settle for a lower fee than his release clause. Seems to have have had a good but not great season.
Looks like Chelsea is his first choice. By all accounts he doesn’t want to play in Ligue 1 again, so PSG probably won’t get him even though they’re interested. Napoli have already started looking at Mateta and Greenwood as replacements.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Looks like Chelsea is his first choice. By all accounts he doesn’t want to play in Ligue 1 again, so PSG probably won’t get him even though they’re interested. Napoli have already started looking at Mateta and Greenwood as replacements.
Maybe Chelsea will reconsider with Jakcosn finally showing some form. Quite similar players too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Maybe Chelsea will reconsider with Jakcosn finally showing some form. Quite similar players too.
They need more than one striker with EL next season, and Poch said he might move Jackson to the LW if they sign someone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Napoli are asking more than 100M euros and PSG leading the race for him currently i think we moved on from him Napoli won't lower their demands. it's either Chelsea or PSG for him

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom