• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best Player of the Emirates Era

Who do you consider to be the best player post Highbury?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 2011/2012 season was mad...Arteta being brought into replace Cesc, but he became our DM with Song sorta replacing Cesc :lol:

Think that season was Arsène's best ever Top Four finish, tbh...not a great squad, plus we needed top 3 for Champions League.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The 2011/2012 season was mad...Arteta being brought into replace Cesc, but he became our DM with Song sorta replacing Cesc :lol:

Think that season was Arsène's best ever Top Four finish, tbh...not a great squad, plus we needed top 3 for Champions League.

5-3 Chelsea game seemed like a fever dream.

Gervinho and Andre Santos banging the goals in and that RVP hatty. Madness.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The 5-2 in the NLD was the biggest momentum shift in a season I can remember seeing. To go from getting smacked at the San Siro and knocked out of the FA at Sunderland to an 8 game winning run in the PL is insane looking back.

Riou

The 5-2 in the NLD was the biggest momentum shift in a season I can remember seeing. To go from getting smacked at the San Siro and knocked out of the FA at Sunderland to an 8 game winning run in the PL is insane looking back.

Rozza madness that.

Remember Tommy being poor the year before, then average at best that season before that Sp**s game...then out of nowhere he rolled back the years, 2 seasons in a row, to help get us Top Four...was like he was a special guest star, being brought in to save the shows ratings...loved it :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We should’ve turned round that Milan tie as well.

Went to that 2nd leg and we battered them from minute 1 to 90.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Van Bottler ffs. Also stopped scoring during the run-in for top 4, I better shut up now. 🤐

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Benayoun had a really good loan as well that year. He'd always been a good player but it did look a strange signing at the time but he more than played his part.

Riou

He would've scored if given the ball here 😭:

Remember Arsène saying during this period that he couldn't play Ramsey in home games, cause he was getting booed so much.

Fair play to Aaron for coming back from that :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

I reckon Van Persie in 2011/2012 was as good as Suarez in 2013/2014.

Hazard v Sanchez was a good debate for a few years too.

Think Eden's last season, he got around 30 goals/assists...but Alexis best, he got about 35...amazing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hazard v Sanchez was a good debate for a few years too.

Think Eden's last season, he got around 30 goals/assists...but Alexis best, he got about 35...amazing.
Hazard was clearly the better player. But it's testament to Sanchez's elite mentality and ability to push himself that we even made people had the debate in the first place.

Riou

Hazard was clearly the better player. But it's testament to Sanchez's elite mentality and ability to push himself that we even made people had the debate in the first place.

It was kind of like the poor man's Messi v Ronaldo debate, tbh.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
5-3 Chelsea game seemed like a fever dream.

Gervinho and Andre Santos banging the goals in and that RVP hatty. Madness.
Santos scoring against Chelsea is the only thing I remember him doing at Arsenal tbh. All his other moments are blanked from my mind.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom