• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting on Football Thread 15/16

Giroud

Established Member
I mentioned multiplying your edge on each way doubles when bookies offer enhanced places here before so I've done a few on the Masters with the Grand National. Skybet went a mental 8 places on the Masters but other firms are also 6 and 7 places.

McIlroy @ 8/1 and Saint Are @ 16/1
Spieth @ 10/1 and Saint Are @ 16/1
Matsuyama @ 35/1 and Saint Are @ 16/1

Nice payout even with just two of them placing so fingers crossed.

OG J0E

I mentioned multiplying your edge on each way doubles when bookies offer enhanced places here before so I've done a few on the Masters with the Grand National. Skybet went a mental 8 places on the Masters but other firms are also 6 and 7 places.

McIlroy @ 8/1 and Saint Are @ 16/1
Spieth @ 10/1 and Saint Are @ 16/1
Matsuyama @ 35/1 and Saint Are @ 16/1

Nice payout even with just two of them placing so fingers crossed.
Good luck, mate! Anything look good in the Portuguese League this weekend?

Giroud

Established Member
Good luck, mate! Anything look good in the Portuguese League this weekend?

Cheers. Spieth 6 under, McIlroy 4 under and Matsuyama 1 under so decent start.

Benfica will have an eye on Bayern but they can't slip up because Sporting are in tremendous form and will probably beat Maritimo by a couple. Porto lost to Tondela last weekend and are just so poor at the moment. They probably shouldn't have won any of their last 4 league games and taking them on every game until the end of the season should yield some sort of result. They have nothing to play for a there is talk of a massive reshuffle in the summer as the team is a mess at the moment. Braga's form has tailed off a bit lately but they are usually pretty solid at home so I wouldn't really want to bet against them.

Haven't backed anything yet but I'll consider going against Porto.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Anyone watching the Grand National? 'Just a Par' for me.
Of course ffs!!!!

Just a Par :lol::drool:
Goonyella
(will probably lead all the way to last couple furlongs, but still manage to finish 9th)
The Romford Pele On a day of such gutlessness displayed by those wankers, this bet is a nod to the savagery of Ray.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've just a cheeky one on Triolo D'Alene at 66/1 as well. Good jumper. Had it at 9/1 couple runs ago.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just a Par could be very well handicapped here. The horse is better than his last few runs. Definite improver. Only needs to get around :eek:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I SAID GET OUT THE CAR

I SAID THIS AINT A PAR

DRAAAAAAAPPEEEEEESSSSSS
IF YOU DONT GET OUT THE CAR

DONT WANNA SEE MAN SHOOTIN THE STAR

YOU BETTER NOT DARE ME NOWWW I DONT GET CARE IF YOU GOT FRIENDS IN THE CARRRRR

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
XujHL.gif

OG J0E

If Stoke get some players back then they are worth backing not to lose at Anfield today, since they're not much worse than Liverpool and the latter will have their eye on the Europa League. Shaquiri, Arnautovic and our mate Shawcrosses are big losses for them though.

OG J0E

Coral doing a 3/1 special on Kane to score & Sp**s to win (max bet £20) which looks good value. No higher than 9/4 anywhere else.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom