• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 23/24

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Everything championship for the upcoming season.

As i say every foocking summer this is the year i will try and follow more of the allegedly most entertaining league in the world.

Everyone seem to bank on Leicester winning the whole thing, personally think Southampton will be up there as well for the automatic promotion places.

General consensus seems to be that Sunderland, Stoke and Birmingham have been proactive in the market and should do good seasons. Watford fans seem quite pessimistic.
Think Leeds will struggle, they binned off all their best players for very low prices.

WBA seem to be stuck in no-mans land and have barely recruited, the dinosaur Steve Bruce shan't be doing no miracles.

As always i will be rooting for the mighty tigers of Hull.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Southampton if they don’t actually sell many players should bounce back imo.

Nathan Jones was a terrible hire last year and got them relegated.

UpTheGunnerz

Southampton if they don’t actually sell many players should bounce back imo.

Nathan Jones was a terrible hire last year and got them relegated.

Salisu confirmed on his way out, Livramento to Newcastle, Lavia to Liverpool, and they've already gotten rid of Orsic and Diallo (expensive mega flops).
Will be interesting to see who more they sign, i'm only aware of that full back from Swansea Martin worked with previously and the city talent. They should have the core to do a strong CS season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Salisu confirmed on his way out, Livramento to Newcastle, Lavia to Liverpool, and they've already gotten rid of Orsic and Diallo (expensive mega flops).
Will be interesting to see who more they sign, i'm only aware of that full back from Swansea Martin worked with previously and the city talent. They should have the core to do a strong CS season.

Livramento and Lavia still there (for now) and they seem firm on valuations.

If they do all end up leaving maybe a mid table finish but the relegated teams always have such an advantage.

UpTheGunnerz

Saints quite dominant this evening, but Wednesday somehow equalised. That's good reward for the little attacking prowess they've shown. KWP a class above the others tonight.

UpTheGunnerz

Che Adams with the winner. Now thats a proper Championship striker, did bits for Birmingham.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
My money is on Middlesbrough and Southampton. Middlesbrough scored alot of goals last season and were the second highest scorers in the league behind Burnley. If they can continue that scoring form and also tighten up their defence, they will be on their way to automatic promotion.

UpTheGunnerz

Norwich v Hull for me this afternoon. The canaries have not made any good business during the summer it seems they are financially restricted. Up the Tigers

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Watching the Blackburn v West Brom game. West Brom are a complete shambles. :lol: They aint coming back into the EPL at this rate. They got 2 of the best players in the championship in recent years in John Swift and Jed Wallace and they look poor. John Swift isn't even starting this game. A player I really like for Blackburn is Tyrhys Dolan. He's gonna be a good winger in a few years and the premier league clubs will be watching him if he has a good season. He also looks like he has had a bit of a growth spurt.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watching the Blackburn v West Brom game. West Brom are a complete shambles. :lol: They aint coming back into the EPL at this rate. They got 2 of the best players in the championship in recent years in John Swift and Jed Wallace and they look poor. John Swift isn't even starting this game. A player I really like for Blackburn is Tyrhys Dolan. He's gonna be a good winger in a few years and the premier league clubs will be watching him if he has a good season. He also looks like he has had a bit of a growth spurt.

Corbaran should’ve jumped ship while he could.

Fear this year is going to tank his reputation.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wow, Coventry City very unlucky there, all of a sudden Leicester (idiots) think they'll win all of a sudden hahaha. They only ust got up over one of the smaller sides.

UpTheGunnerz

Plymouth stadium looks a peach. Planning a lower league tour for the spring, def on the list

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom