• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 23/24

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They would be bottom of the league if you look at the table since he took over. Thank god for that good start they had

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Now its 9 points in 13 games. Lets remember: Birmingham did perfectly fine before this fat grannylover arrived.

10 points in 14 games now. Kind of insane how much Rooney has destroyed that Birmingham team. It was 6th when he arrived ffs.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It would be nostalgic to see Ipswich promoted, then again, considering that FA Cup Final....lets hope they flounder with Leeds.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The real premier English football league I think if you want excitement and grit. Might make a permanent move to that league once we have won the league and CL. I think my mission as a supporter might be done then

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Leicester lost 3 of their last 5 now with West Brom and Southampton next.

Making hard work of coming back automatically.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This Leicester **** up needs to be studied, almost as bad as the time they somehow messed up CL qualification in 2020.

TornadoTed

Established Member
My friend is a big Leicester fan and he said they have been pretty awful this year. They have won a lot of matches because they have more individual quality than most of the division but they aren't great as a unit.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom