• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 23/24

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant goal by Windass for Sheffield Wednesday. One of the better you'll see this weekend.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well that didn't last long. 1-1 Blackburn. Decent game this, two goals in nine minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope Southampton stays in championship one more season don't want they comeback to PL and always turn into top team against us

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

QPR 2 Leeds 0 HT

Pretty much deserved lead. If Leeds get promoted and defend like here, they'll be down before Easter.

Leicester can probably get the champagne ready

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
QPR 2 Leeds 0 HT

Pretty much deserved lead. If Leeds get promoted and defend like here, they'll be down before Easter.

Leicester can probably get the champagne ready
Probably not they gonna start the season with -10 lol they'll likely get punished

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ipswich messed up big opportunity today still they in control they have game in hand and can go 3 points ahead Leeds with win against Coventry

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ipswich messed up big opportunity today still they in control they have game in hand and can go 3 points ahead Leeds with win against Coventry
They'll be alright, they're really well organised. Omari Hutchinson got a brace today, happy to see him getting it together. Philogene-Bidace was good aswell, he's a player I'm very interested in as an outside choice for winger next season. Secretly though, because I know he won't be coming here, I hope he goes to Palace.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom