• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Ospina: On Loan to Napoli

cannonade

Established Member
Total crap back pass. Way under cooked and, under pressure, Ospina's standing leg gave out and he slipped, missed the ball pretty much. Hardly a howler. Luckily Firmino botched a sure goal.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
It wasn't Ospina's fault. Hardly a Howler. Totally the defenders.
What, Ospina slipped under pressure- he pulled a Stevie G!

It was a bad back pass but Osssssssssssssssspina had enough time to clear it imo. He took too long and then slipped when he realised he had to rush to the ball. He did get a hand to divert the ball away from whomever the Brasilian striker was that closed him down. However, that was 90% Ospina's fault.

redanddread

Do you actually believe everything that is written in the papers/internet?
One of Chez or Ospina has to go. All the noises so far are that it's Ospina that's been sold. The reports so far are emanating out of Turkey-maybe it is just a load of turkey but whether you choose to believe them or not there is often an element of truth in these rumours, even if the transfer doesn't happen in the end.

Thehulk

One of Chez or Ospina has to go. All the noises so far are that it's Ospina that's been sold. The reports so far are emanating out of Turkey-maybe it is just a load of turkey but whether you choose to believe them or not there is often an element of truth in these rumours, even if the transfer doesn't happen in the end.

Thats if a Cech transfer even happens in the first place.

There is usually little truth in most transfer speculation. The transfer sagas generally never happen either, they are usually smoke screens.

redanddread

Thats if a Cech transfer even happens in the first place.

There is usually little truth in most transfer speculation. The transfer sagas generally never happen either, they are usually smoke screens.
The fact that a transfer doesn't happen in no way invalidates a rumour. We, the fans, are left to assume what really happened. Anyhow it's part of the fun of transfers.

Ospina out and Cech in makes sense to me though.

Thehulk

The fact that a transfer doesn't happen in no way invalidates a rumour. We, the fans, are left to assume what really happened. Anyhow it's part of the fun of transfers.

Ospina out and Cech in makes sense to me though.

I tend to watch it all and get amused by it all, it's quite funny how some made up rumours can get people so worked up.

I still think it will be just the one player we add btw, unless we see some major departures.

I personally wouldn't want to see Ospina leave or Cech here.

redanddread

I tend to watch it all and get amused by it all, it's quite funny how some made up rumours can get people so worked up.

I still think it will be just the one player we add btw, unless we see some major departures.

I personally wouldn't want to see Ospina leave or Cech here.

Each to his own but I'd be interested to know why you'd not want Cech at Arsenal-just curious as to your reasoning.

Thehulk

Each to his own but I'd be interested to know why you'd not want Cech at Arsenal-just curious as to your reasoning.
We only just bought Ospina who has been great for us.

We have two young keepers fighting for the number one spot, I'm pretty sure both can improve or at least one and be as good if not better than Cech currently is.

Cech is worse than he was a few years back, and is mentally scared from collisions, hence the head ware.

And I don't really like him in general.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We only just bought Ospina who has been great for us.

We have two young keepers fighting for the number one spot, I'm pretty sure both can improve or at least one and be as good if not better than Cech currently is.

Cech is worse than he was a few years back, and is mentally scared from collisions, hence the head ware.

And I don't really like him in general.

That happened nearly a decade ago and since then he's helped carry Chelsea to a Champions League ffs.

Thehulk

That happened nearly a decade ago and since then he's helped carry Chelsea to a Champions League ffs.
Arsenal hold the record of best defence in the champions league, with eboue, Flamini and sendeross Playing.

Kind of makes your point totally null and void.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal hold the record of best defence in the champions league, with eboue, Flamini and sendeross Playing.

Kind of makes your point totally null and void.

He made crucial saves, including 2 penalty saves from Messi and Robben as well as almost singlehandedly keeping Barca at bay in the Semis.

So no it doesn't make my point "totally null and void"

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom