• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

fute

Eddie is our only striker on the team. He looks to score. If his ability matched his mentality, he'd be starting.

Some have called for Trossard as our striker. Even though he plays multiple positions for us. He has an advanced skillset. He looks to score as well, and has that mentality.

Kai doesn't look to score. He hides/shies away from opportunities unless the opportunity is wide open for him, like the shot he kicked directly to Allison. That isn't a striker or what you want. A striker is always on the attack. Like a shark.

Jesus prefers to do other things. Quite well actually. However, you gotta score as a striker.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think the summer will be interesting. Nketiah will probably not be our main man, but he's good enough to play that part in other Premier league clubs.

He might prefer to stay here as a backup striker, but opportunities might be few and far between if we sign a new striker.

He's a much better player than some here give him credit for.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Well said. This is why I have time for him, his mentality is kinda elite.

Well, his fortitude and ability to rationalise things anyways.
Better man than I, if I had his money I'd just pick the worst troll I could find, buy the house they live in then film myself evicting them. But yeah definitely much better way of dealing with this stuff than guys like Ramsdale.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Honestly if he leaves this summer to another PL club I hope he bangs in 3 goals vs us. Deserves it with all the abuse I see on the internet. Embarrassing.

Meantime people are simping for Havertz who's just on the pitch.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think the summer will be interesting. Nketiah will probably not be our main man, but he's good enough to play that part in other Premier league clubs.

He might prefer to stay here as a backup striker, but opportunities might be few and far between if we sign a new striker.

He's a much better player than some here give him credit for.
If we sign a striker and he stays it just confirms he is not serious about football. Yeah he will hide behind how much he loves the club. But it screams having zero ambition. He is clear 3rd choice now. And with new striker will be 4th choice and practically not play. Both him and Nelson are in their mid 20s now and need to get serious

Fabregasm

Lost count of how many times he got dropped back down pecking order. He had tremendous amount of luck to get chances after chances due to injuries to first time attackers and yet never once he managed to nail and hold on to the spot.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
What? Nketiah is definitely a better striker than Havertz (who was useless against the scousers).

Dude was a nuisance for Konate which I don't think Nketiah would have been able to do.

Look I don't like Kai too but this blatant hate is over the top. His performance on Sunday was good and for me with him leading the striking line we look better.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Kai doesn't look to score. He hides/shies away from opportunities unless the opportunity is wide open for him, like the shot he kicked directly to Allison.

Jesus prefers to do other things. Quite well actually. However, you gotta score as a striker.
Plain BS.
Kai did a lot on our win against Pool.
He fluffed his one shot and people like you wrote off everything.
Fans... My @ss

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Does he get much abuse on social media or anything? Cause all I see here is people arguing how he's not good enough, that's hardly abuse. He's just not a great footballer, but can have a good career at a club below Arsenal.

I think Havertz gets a lot more abuse.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I like Eddie and am comfortable with him in his current role in the squad. Not the guy you want against Liverpool or City, but can be a threat against most teams that tier below. What impresses me the most is that every time I think he is settled as a player who is limted or doesn't do enough things well, he improves an aspect of his game. Still not the level to lead an elite team, and never will be, but he's so much better all round than he was 2-3 years ago, so hats off to him.

Clearly a great character too. Humble but ambitious - him schooling Sambi in the Amazon thing was like the perfect vibe, and totally consistent with everything he says in interviews. Of course, the likelihood is we'll upgrade from him, but I've a lot of respect for a guy let go at 14 and written off every season to keep making himself better. In a different system in a slightly lower level team, he could be very successful

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I like Eddie and am comfortable with him in his current role in the squad. Not the guy you want against Liverpool or City, but can be a threat against most teams that tier below. What impresses me the most is that every time I think he is settled as a player who is limted or doesn't do enough things well, he improves an aspect of his game. Still not the level to lead an elite team, and never will be, but he's so much better all round than he was 2-3 years ago, so hats off to him.

Clearly a great character too. Humble but ambitious - him schooling Sambi in the Amazon thing was like the perfect vibe, and totally consistent with everything he says in interviews. Of course, the likelihood is we'll upgrade from him, but I've a lot of respect for a guy let go at 14 and written off every season to keep making himself better. In a different system in a slightly lower level team, he could be very successful

He didn’t really school Sambi though. Sambi is playing week in week out in the PL. I rather have a player disappointed not playing and moving on rather than settle for not playing for years

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom