• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Stoke City - 12/09/15, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky47

Established Member
Surprised Giroud didn't get the nod for this game but hope Theo gets off the mark! Fingers crossed the Kos and Gabriel partnership continue their good form...

adpree

What's in our favour is that the majority of our players all had successful international breaks.
  • Özil played a key role in Germany's two wins
  • Ramsey was unbeaten with Wales
  • Sanchez netted a late winner against Paraguay
  • Campbell's Costa Rica defeated Uruguay
  • Walcott scored a brace against San Marino
  • Ox featured in both of England's wins
  • Santi featured in Spain's wins
  • Giroud had a shocker, but France still won and he's now got a point to prove.
  • Petr Cech's Czech Republic qualified for the Euros
I'd say as far as internationals go that's as good as it gets really, with no new injury concerns.

These are outcomes that surely benefit players mentally. I'm worried more about the disruption from training, minutes played and the travel.

After watching Chelsea lose, icing on the cake would be us winning. Come on boys...

Marmaduke

Agreed, even though one good or bad game doesn't mean much in an objective sense, how Theo plays today will really shape opinion on his future as a CF for the next couple of weeks.

Axel_Gunner

Theo gets his chance this season to proof himself as CF....
IF today(and next times) this will not work fine i hope he and also Wenger will accept that and reduce it to a minimum in future. And not try and try again and again...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Agreed, even though one good or bad game doesn't mean much in an objective sense, how Theo plays today will really shape opinion on his future as a CF for the next couple of weeks.

I noticed in Wenger's presser, when he mentioned his wide options he didn't mention Theo. Think he sees him as a CF, I can't see it being a success but I hope I'm wrong.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I really thought Giroud would play, Wenger tends to stick with his players even if they have had a bad time. Anyway, its up to you now Theo to show what you can or cant do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom