• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Stoke City - 12/09/15, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Need a win to set us up for the game against Chelsea.

Win our next two games and we're 4-1-1 which isn't too bad of a start to the season.

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
Stoke actually have most of their best players out for this. I'm happy Shawcross is out because he is their best defender by far and always plays well against us. We should win this for sure.. I am going with 3-1 to us.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Sad Shawcross isn't playing. He always gets the worst treatment from our fans. Love it.

Stoke actually have most of their best players out for this. I'm happy Shawcross is out because he is their best defender by far and always plays well against us. We should win this for sure.. I am going with 3-1 to us.

It wont matter for us anyway unless we show up.

We are usually our worst enemy in many games and make it very hard for us. Arsenal could make 3 tier team look world class.

We can beat anyone when we show up and are fully focused.

Loken

Can't wait for this, will only be the second game of ours I've been able to watch live so far this season. Been too long.

Let's ****ing wreck this bunch.

Hopefully it was the two games we actually won!

I'm yet to see us score a goal live, missed both the Palace and Newcastle. But watched West Ham and Liverpool. Depressing stuff.

Needless to say, not been very positive about Arsenal so far.

blaze_of_glory

Hopefully it was the two games we actually won!

I'm yet to see us score a goal live, missed both the Palace and Newcastle. But watched West Ham and Liverpool. Depressing stuff.

Needless to say, not been very positive about Arsenal so far.
Nah, it was the 0-0 with Liverpool. So I've also not seen a goal live yet.

This better change tomorrow.

AVENTUS

Last time I went to the emirates we thrashed Villa 5-0. I'm hoping I'm some sort of good luck charm.

I don't think I'll recover if it turns out I've paid money to watch us lose.

Be sure to buy tickets for the Bayern game then ey.

billyf

I have to admit, Stoke have an impressive team roster, especially their front line. They have so many options. Has anyone watched them this season?

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I have to admit, Stoke have an impressive team roster, especially their front line. They have so many options. Has anyone watched them this season?

I saw them against Pool I wouldn't say their team is settled yet either, but they were tough and Pool was lucky in that game.

The orcs have improved their roster so we could be in for a even tougher game against them than before, but there's many factors.

billyf

Thanks for the reply.

Indeed, there are many factors. It's still early in the season for all clubs. You can tell so just by looking at our performances, the players' fitness and the pace of our ball circulation are not very convincing, yet.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Stoke's team is definitely still finding it's feet. They've done some quality business but have yet to settle. They've not won in the league, their only win this season has been in the league cup against Luton AET. We destroy Stoke at home usually, the good thing about Hughes is he won't set his side up to park the bus.

They'll be more defensive minded, yes, but his team will want to play a bit. They no longer have a spin of cloggers. Shawcross, Adam and Afellay definitely miss this match, whilst Bojan won't be fit enough to start. Rumour has it Johnson and Arnautovic are doubts too! Could be a severely weakened Stoke side which we need to take full advantage of.

COME ON THE BOYS!! Need 3 points before heading to the Bridge.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Oh that's right I forgot about their suspensions, as long as we're on game we should win, I'm thinking about whether Giroud will start or not since he was terrible for France, I imagine he probably will.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Would be very disappointed if we don't show up fully focussed. Players need to make up for previous home performances, and if we want to win the EPL we need to start winning home matches like this convingly anyway.

5 nil to The Arsenal!

gettyimages_485263280_670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom