• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2015/2016

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely Emery must be borderline world class if he wins 3 Europa Leagues in a row?

He seems quite underrated, you'd expect people to be raving about him with the job he's doing there. 3 ELs in a row would be an astonishing achievement.

Sevilla also play great football too, so that's an added bonus if we're talking about a future Arsenal manager.

12oclock

Surely Emery must be borderline world class if he wins 3 Europa Leagues in a row?

It's amazing, since Emery arrived to Sevilla they have been rebuilding season after season and they keep winning.

1st season departures: Negredo, Navas, Gary Medel, Kondogbia.
2nd season departures: Rakitic, Alberto Moreno, Fazio.
3rd season departures: Bacca, Aleix Vidal, Mbia, Denis Suarez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I told you all, people were writing off Villarreal like they didn't have a chance. Marcelino is my guy. Get him in.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just realised we could have Real Madrid vs Atletico in the CL and Sevilla vs Villarreal in the EL final. True La Liga domination.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
English teams must back on track in Europe.Next year we will have Leicester,Sp**s,Man city and probably Arsenal.Don't see any improvement in CL from English teams.Things only can get worse.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Can see Liverpool turning them over at Anfield tbh, going to be ramped up to the max there, then going on to lose to Sevilla in the final.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They had a lot of luck against that stupid defence of Dortmund.Villarreal has much better defence.Yes,they don't have such a pace in offence like Dortmund,but i think that they can get a goal there.

Prawn Sandwich

Honestly think we would bottle it. We can't even beat Leicester and Spuds for the league, so we won't stand a chance against better teams like Sevilla and Villarreal.

We beat Leicester home and away; done Sp**s on "away goal rule" :lol::lol: - We'd be fine in the Europa. For sure could see us winning it.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
They had a lot of luck against that stupid defence of Dortmund.Villarreal has much better defence.Yes,they don't have such a pace in offence like Dortmund,but i think that they can get a goal there.
Agreed this Vilarreal team are less naive and will be happy to play deep and sit in. Dortmund got carried away by the emotion at Anfield and Tuchel showed his inexperience.

I'd still make Liverpool as marginal favourites though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Agreed this Vilarreal team are less naive and will be happy to play deep and sit in. Dortmund got carried away by the emotion at Anfield and Tuchel showed his inexperience.

I'd still make Liverpool as marginal favourites though.

Yep,Dortmund was just too naive in that match.You can't do that in Europe.They scored some fine goals and let Liverpool to score 4 goals in one half.They just can't switch on to defence and try something different.Third goal of Liverpool was joke.The ball passed by 5 Dortmund players and Sakho was alone in front of the goal.After that they started to panic and you could sense that Liverpool will score sooner or later.

Villarreal is a different team.They play much slower than Dortmund,but they have good organization and good technique.Just like a lot of Spanish teams.They are better in defence than Dortmund.I think that Liverpool will play a different game now,that maybe can help Villareal to try something from counter-attack.Klopp just wanted to play safe yesterday.He was very close to achieve that.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

****ing hell, Emre Can starting. Every reporter had noted his season and possibly Euros over.

Really like the guy too. Moral dilemma, but **** Klopp.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom