• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2015/2016

footydroid

It's amazing, since Emery arrived to Sevilla they have been rebuilding season after season and they keep winning.

1st season departures: Negredo, Navas, Gary Medel, Kondogbia.
2nd season departures: Rakitic, Alberto Moreno, Fazio.
3rd season departures: Bacca, Aleix Vidal, Mbia, Denis Suarez.
He also did well at Valencia where they kept selling their best players every year and he still managed to maintain the third position consistently. After he left Valencia went on a downward spiral and only returned to the top 4 last season with Peter Lim's investment. Prior to Valencia he managed Almeria in the 2nd division and led them to their first ever promotion to 1st division. Before that he led Lorca Deportiva to their first ever promotion to 2nd division.

The one black mark on his CV is that he did not do well in Russia. That was his only foray outside of Spain. I wonder how he would do at a club that could back him with sufficient finances.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't think it matters at all. I always imagine GDeep as a monk wandering around Birmingham streets trading his wisdom to everyone who will loan him their phones so he can comment on Arsenal mania.
TXSSBx.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Won big on first goal within 15mins.

Charlies on me lads, send me your addresses.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom