• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Toulouse 3 - 2 Liverpool

Last minute Liverpool equaliser ruled out for handball.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really sad to see the current state of Ajax football club, even when I think they are playing well they do something stupid and lose!

A-tier in terms of ranking all the clubs in the European football clubs leagues, they can't be getting the double done over them by freaking Brighton... hopefully they turn it around soon.

REWB

Really sad to see the current state of Ajax football club, even when I think they are playing well they do something stupid and lose!

A-tier in terms of ranking all the clubs in the European football clubs leagues, they can't be getting the double done over them by freaking Brighton... hopefully they turn it around soon.
Its not sad though is it? they have dominated dutch football for long enough. Let others have their time.

Riou

Its not sad though is it? they have dominated dutch football for long enough. Let others have their time.

Heartbreaking, I agree...just wish they could have won even more before **** hit the fan, like you say 😔

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He looks sad :(

'I am a vengeful person,' says Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as he is presented at Marseille after leaving Chelsea​

After being presented in front of his new fans, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang says he joined Marseille from Chelsea as he didn't want to leave Europe until he had proved his point.

His goal celebrations have all been angry like this (even his trademark front flip).

5 goals in all comps
Only 1 in the league so far.

Riou

Aubameyang's first hattrick in European competition, since his three goals at the Mestalla in 2019 took Arsenal to their seventh and most recent final in Europe.

Our.boy may be a bit of a old warrior now @Macho , but don't write him off just yet!

ItzdoctorZ

Liverpool can just chill in Europe now until March, their last group stage game doesn't matter and they topped their group.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Xabi Alonso's Bayer is ridiculous to watch. So so good on the ball and well coached. Full reserve team today and they are playing like they didn't miss a beat.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No the man is behind weghorst in the Dutch team

soccer GIF

coleio

Liverpool have just lost. Would like it to be a bit of a confidence knock but they've rotated so much it probably won't have any effect at all.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom