• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Phew. FT 2-2.
I knew this would be a tough game. Immature first half performance. We will win it easily in Leverkusen, no worries. Was just about not losing today and staying unbeaten.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Don't know if anyone is watching the Liverpool game, but they are seriously the luckiest club in all the land. The chances they give up and somehow get away with are mental. Hope city punish the **** out of them Sunday.
What?!

We need Liverpool to win if it is not a draw. Let City get in front and it's over for us all.

Last edited:

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
I’m watching Freiburg vs West Ham. 9th in Bundesliga vs 7th in premier league. Who will win?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Want a Marseille v Leverkusen final, tbh...Aubameyang v Xhaka.

The winner no matter what will be Riou!

Riou

That's a really impressive victory for Marseille, go on Pierre!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Suspect Milan would like this to be better than 3-2 against a 10 man Slavia Prague.

Edit: 4-2. They heard

Last edited:

Riou

How it ended at Arsenal and the disaster that was the Chelsea he played for, think Auba will go down as a VERY underrated forward.

We don't have our last trophy without him, wasn't he the only player to take a golden boot of prime Lewa in Germany too?

Top player... honestly one of the most exciting signings we have ever made, was so buzzed when he was announced at Arsenal!

dino bravo

Established Member

What?!

We need Liverpool to win if it is not a draw. Let City get in front and it's over for us all.
Disagree. Liverpool's run in is the easiest of all, especially with the momentum a win would give them. If Liverpool win, the title is out of our hands.

I would pick draw first, but if anyone has to win I would go city.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Disagree. Liverpool's run in is the easiest of all, especially with the momentum a win would give them. If Liverpool win, the title is out of our hands.

I would pick draw first, but if anyone has to win I would go city.
Konate got injured tonight. Their squad is spread thin

dino bravo

Established Member

Konate got injured tonight. Their squad is spread thin
Konate is fine and taken off as a precaution. He will play Sunday. From their best XI, they are missing Jota, TAA and the keeper, Jota isn't a guaranteed starter either depsite being class. Hardly a crisis as they and the army of ex-Liverpool in the media would have you believe. If they beat city I think they will win the league. 🤢

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Kudus just scores a Maradonna goal against Freiburg running 60 meters solo through heart of defense. Those of you that say Kai was a success remember we could have had Kudus for the HALF the fee and wages. Watch this goal and tell me Kai was a success

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Kudus goal contender if not goal of year. He did the whole Freiburg team

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom