• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Europa League: Bodø/Glimt 0 - 1 Arsenal | Thursday 13th, October | KO: 17:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

Good thing Arteta’s the manager. If he did what many suggested we’d have lost comfortably. Great squad management.
Delighted with the score even if it was a flat performance but this will catch up with us when you least expect it.

africe

Anyone else notice Tierney playing CM at times when we were with the ball? Found it pretty odd

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Feel for those guys. Going all the way to that sh1t hole to freeze sitting on the bench
Norway is not a **** hole.

Real tough on youngsters to experience different Countries get 1st class international travel & watch a football match whilst getting paid thousands a week🤔

However after that game ngl I do have a touch of sympathy🤪.

I fell asleep 2nd half😁.

africe

What's odd about it? That's how our lb and rb have been playing the entire season.
Hadn't seen it be as pronounced in any other game so far, especially for Tierney rather than Zinchenko. He was positioned almost like the lone CM at times

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What's odd about it? That's how our lb and rb have been playing the entire season.
It's odd he is pushing Tierney out of position. I would prefer him to adapt his managing and let Tierney play more in the wing in his best position.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
That is actually a Sami joik. I did teach in Finnmark, but you'll find me hard pressed to try on a joik. That would be cultural appropriation. Hence why Ødegaard is refraining from it. Joik is moving into more mainstream music, but you can see two different variants here:

Traditional:

"Modern:

The look on oordegaards face was the best thing about the whole interaction. So it was a bit like when your drunk uncle starts to get racist at Christmas?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The look on oordegaards face was the best thing about the whole interaction. So it was a bit like when your drunk uncle starts to get racist at Christmas?
No, not racist at all. More if like a First Nations would sing a song to Trudeau. Honestly, it is a perfectly fine interaction, but it probably surprised Ødegaard a bit.

Footballers are a superstitious lot, and in Northern Norway cursing or "ganding" by the Sami has played a role. In this story a Sami referee got enough by the abuse he got from a team, so he cursed them, and they got relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom