• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Football

Lukazan

Established Member
Gary Neville is there because he's a superbly consistent right back and he's been one of the best in his position for the last decade and more.

Seriously, sometimes people need to take a step back and appreciate good players, no matter who they play for. Obviously if Gary Neville was one of our's he'd been seen as the best RB that's ever played the game.. :roll:

Mostarac

Established Member
Neville`s contribution to football has always been under-rated, and he has also almost always been mocked. The truth though is that he is very solid in his position.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
completley right Luk, red nev is the best right back in the prem,hes mastered the position simple as...the defending, crossing,teamwork,attack ...eboue maybe better with the ball, faster and technique but thats more in the muld of a winger..he still has a lot to improve on defensively

illmatik

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Gary Neville is there because he's a superbly consistent right back and he's been one of the best in his position for the last decade and more.

Seriously, sometimes people need to take a step back and appreciate good players, no matter who they play for. Obviously if Gary Neville was one of our's he'd been seen as the best RB that's ever played the game.. :roll:

I'm not going to appreciate Gary Neville because I personally hate him, but honestly last season, both RvP and Gary Neville were injured for the same amount of time...who made a bigger impact during their playing time?

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
van persie illmatik although you wernt asking me lol
but basically red nev has been doing the business for years mate....you need to earn your stripes and rvp needs to show the whole of europe next season why we rate him soo much,
he needs to make that impact himself you get me illmatik !!

illmatik

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
van persie illmatik although you wernt asking me lol
but basically red nev has been doing the business for years mate....you need to earn your stripes and rvp needs to show the whole of europe next season why we rate him soo much,
he needs to make that impact himself you get me illmatik !!

Then why not include Paulo Maldini in the list...he's a bigger legend than Neville and has been in the business for years...this **** is ridiculous

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
maldini is already a certified legend illmatik(some think god), you see what i mean...hes about to retire after next season so theres no point including him,telling europe what he can do(contribution wise) or to watch out for him
i mean hes won everything there is to win, do you see what i mean illmatik although your point makes sense too

illmatik

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
maldini is already a certified legend illmatik(some think god), you see what i mean...hes about to retire after next season so theres no point including him,telling europe what he can do(contribution wise) or to watch out for him
i mean hes won everything there is to win, do you see what i mean illmatik although your point makes sense too

yeah i see your point, I'm just pissed that some people are not included on that list :wink:

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
wiltords a badman....haha
the other days in various papers, he got kicked out of lyon for spending the night with a girl a day before a match and know this!!!!!!!
i think if we dont sign him back , hes going to go loppy and do something crazy

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom