• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round (Jan 25-29)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Be nice if were still trying to win OUR tournament, tbh.

But losing to a Salah and Virgil less Liverpool still gives me plenty of pride in the big bunch of fu3king losers we have currently playing for us!

Anyway...come on Citeh 💪

Riou

FA cup just isn't the same without us!, I've gotten so used to winning it thanks to big Weng

First competition I ever saw Arsenal win as a fan...how many teams can say they are the record winners in a tournament too?

Need to start doing better in it again, not getting past the 4th round since we last won it is just not good enough.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

First competition I ever saw Arsenal win as a fan...how many teams can say they are the record winners in a tournament too?

Need to start doing better in it again, not getting past the 4th round since we last won it is just not good enough.
That 3-2 comeback win against Hull is one of my favourite F.A cup win tbh, That broke barren years without a major trophy and threatened to be a disaster day too lol. I felt so relieved for Wenger hahahah

Riou

My fav ever FA Cup match that doesn't involve Arsenal, from my time as a football fan...

...what we all want to see again tonight 🙏

Riou

Also whoever booked both Chelsea v Villa and Sp**s v City on a Friday night, is a ****ing idiot.

Space the bigger matches lads!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also whoever booked both Chelsea v Villa and Sp**s v City on a Friday night, is a ****ing idiot.

Space the bigger matches lads!
They had to put Chelsea on a Friday night because they can’t play at home on the same day as Fulham, and since Chelsea played on Tuesday while Fulham played Wednesday this was the only option. Fulham couldn’t play on Sunday because they have a game Tuesday and Villa have the same excuse.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My fav ever FA Cup match that doesn't involve Arsenal, from my time as a football fan...

...what we all want to see again tonight 🙏
Macken's claim to fame. Did he every do anything else of note? I know he scored a hatful of goals for Preston.

Riou

Did he every do anything else of note?

He scored one of the goals when City smashed United 4-1 in 2004, that was another very funny game.

Never realised how much I celebrated goals by Jon freakin' Macken back in the day, until now :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That’s onside and a goal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s can’t handle City’s press, not can Sp**s successfully press City and block them from progressing the ball.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I dunno if I said it on here, but I predicted Pep would start using overlapping FB's again and people would act like it was revolutionary. Here we see them finding loads of joy as Walker is acting like a more traditional attacking FB. Also shows the difference with Pep, it isn't one system till the death he's seriously adapatable.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom