• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round (Jan 25-29)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp leaving got me thinking about when Wenger left us, and how I kinda wish he left when Madrid offered him the job back in 2006 as a manager of his calibre back then deserved a club capable of competing.

But the one great thing about him staying on at Emirates Arsenal, is him being able to become the record winning manager of this great competition...7 FA Cup wins is unbelievable, not sure I will see that get broken.

dino bravo

Established Member

Its by design, that’s why they signed Van Der Wen and rely on Udogie the way they do. They are willing to risk those 1v1 situations in defence to be able to commit numbers and speed to their attack.

All the best teams are happy to take them on, hence you see the aggressive pressing of Sp**s and attacking them quickly on the counter.

It’s a game of roulette to see who wins.
Good summary, and another example of it there with Alvarez

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city are closely getting back to their best to keep Sp**s without shot on target under ange is tough task specially at their stadium

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Sp**s would've been toast if Haaland and KDB were playing today

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emi Martinez masterclass at the Bridge apparently 👏

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom