• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So what happened with him? It says injured, but has there really been any update about it?

He had zero minutes since his red card with Burnley. Another £40M+ wasted !?

I remember being at the stadium on that Burnley match and almost nobody were angry at Vieira for the red card, of course that is because we were also already cruising at 3:1 and people were sympathetic by clapping as he was going off.

I hope it's not another player that crossed Arteta and we won't be seeing him again. If so, then better to cash out on him while we can.
Came across new information, Arteta said it might be a few weeks for Vieira to be back.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He favors this guy but doesn’t give ESR or Nelson a kick of the ball. Get this bozo a suit, a scholarship to Clown College and let him work in a profession he could be qualified for we know football manager ain’t it.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

When we are attacking in possession yes. The other side of the game is where he has extremely serious flaws, including the timing and execution of his press.

When you have a defensive monster like Rice that doesn't matter so much imo, especially against teams who will set deep.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When you have a defensive monster like Rice that doesn't matter so much imo, especially against teams who will set deep.

My view only: It matters hugely because of our structure. When one domino falls, it has a knock on effect.

We also need our attackers to be effective high pressing / duel winning because we basically play with a one man midfield and high line. Even prime Vieira would struggle to do what we are asking of Rice. He had ball winning monsters like Petit for Arsenal and Makele for France.

To get the best out of Rice offensively and defensively, we need everyone to be effective at doing a little bit of what he does.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He’s a good footballer. You can still argue he hasn’t been developed by the manager.

We don't know much about his development yet though, young kid from a foreign league, it'll take 3 - 4 years.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
So he was pictured with the squad in training gear a month ago, but no sign of him since? Media haven't asked about him either in press conferences.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom