• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
People want honesty from footballers and when they honest. People get offended. Makes me respect him more now
He has to go back to his actual job instead of hoovering Martinelli's flat

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Mans actually gutted una 💀
Idk why people are booing him. This is the realest thing he's ever said. You never come back from annual leave with the holiday blues? You met the love of your life in Santorini under the sunset, and now you have a teams call on Monday morning with Janet and her crying kid in the background.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard Arteta has told him he wont play again until he changes his second name to stop embarrassing a club legend.

This is why I love Mikel, he KNOWS what it means to play for this club :applause:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Idk why people are booing him. This is the realest thing he's ever said. You never come back from annual leave with the holiday blues? You met the love of your life in Santorini under the sunset, and now you have a teams call on Monday morning with Janet and her crying kid in the background.
IMG_2770.jpeg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We probably would have dropped of anyway, but he literally nosedived us in that second half...him over Nelson, disaster choice.

He seems to be getting skinnier and his beard worse, awful stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom