• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabrizio Romano

What Tier Do You Rate This Source?

• Total voters

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Fabrizio Romano is a fraud. He originally said Xhaka signed a 4 year deal with Leverkusen. I knew it was a 5 year deal all along. Exposed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If there is ever a hall of fame for football journalist Fabrizio is a shoe in

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I just want to remind everyone. Our leader Fabrizio was step ahead of everyone last night with caicedo and even broke the news about the figure first. Only for that nerd Ornstein to copy and paste

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No he didn’t lmao, Ornstein tweeted at 1:28 and Romano posted seven minutes later.
I was following both and I received Fabrizio first. We can’t see the exact mins now. Atleast Fabrizio is sexier

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Romano is an attention seeker and ruins all the fun of the transfer windows by retweeting and dragging the saga endlessly. "Guru" my behind...

Ornstein only tweets when it's really important and doesn't hog all the attention.
200.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ngl Fab reminds me of watching one of my heroes Roy Jones Jr.

One of the undisputed GOATs but seeing him get battered by everyone and a shadow of himself makes me sad just like RJJ.

Time to hang them up mate 😔🥊

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Liverpool fans taking their anger on Fabrizio reminds me why I hate them more than any other team. Vile fans….stay strong Fabrizio we love you

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

I think Romano is on the Todd Boehly’s payroll 😭 can tell with the way he gets triggered whenever someone is closing in on it.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom