• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabrizio Romano

What Tier Do You Rate This Source?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

I think Romano is on the Todd Boehly’s payroll 😭 can tell with the way he gets triggered whenever someone is closing in on it.
Romano is definitely on Chelsea payroll he tweet about them alot he retweet thier transfers many times. Todd basically knoe Fab is the face of football in twitter even tho he knows so little.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ivan Jerkoff can do one too. Football journalists are like the smell of my boots after a sweaty five a side.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Romano is definitely on Chelsea payroll he tweet about them alot he retweet thier transfers many times. Todd basically knoe Fab is the face of football in twitter even tho he knows so little.
What do they gain paying him? It’s not like he big up Chelsea like Ornstein do for Arsenal who definitely is on our payroll

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Common in American sports.

Sounds like Stephen A Smith and KD’s mother 😂 he’s on her payroll.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What do they gain paying him? It’s not like he big up Chelsea like Ornstein do for Arsenal who definitely is on our payroll
i might be wrong but his exclusive for Chelsea always spot on he always been first to report in thier transfers since Bohley took over. Maybe he got close sources to them

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

i might be wrong but his exclusive for Chelsea always spot on he always been first to report in thier transfers since Bohley took over. Maybe he got close sources to them
Clubs and agents feed media, story old as time. But Romano is being called out. But was he paid by us when he wa praising edu and Arteta for the rice deal constantly? I have never seen him be as complimentary of Chelsea as of Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No time to fact check anything, that's valuable tweeting time!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

@Rasmi
Angry Lebron James GIF by Bleacher Report

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom