• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Officials Arrested On Corruption Charges

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

**** is getting real now. US attorney general has said that they have discovered 110 million dollars of bribes related to the 2016 copa america tournament.

We all knew corruption was around but I never thought we'd get to see them caught out like this.

spartandre217

Established Member
Given the way everything is docunented these days out of necessity it's a surprise they've not managed to screw it all up before. You can bet that bribes have played a big part in that. They've just come up against some people that don't seem to value money like that

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really has to be a movie about this. Blatter could be like Tony Montana. I'd pay to watch it again and again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Given the way everything is docunented these days out of necessity it's a surprise they've not managed to screw it all up before. You can bet that bribes have played a big part in that. They've just come up against some people that don't seem to value money like that

They have them on tape apparently. Chuck Blazer became a snitch and wore a wire.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

FIFA is corrupt.

The fact the head FA in my country once run the football association from inside a jail and FIFA refused to acknowledge anyone other than him should make a huge hint

Do you know they have a rule that FA are all under FIFA can't be interfered by anyone outside even its country goverment?
What country is that

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Blatter can't leave Switzerland, hahahahahaha.

This is great, send them down boys.

Warner accepted 10m dollars to vote for South Africa to host the 2010 WC as well.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
At least it seem something is happening. Still want to see them jailed first before I start cheering. They've already gotten away with so much ****. Not just FIFA, also IOC etc. Still decades after that Lords of the rings book (about IOC), **** all has chnaged.

Wonder if the Siwss would extradite Blatter. They didn't follow through on his ISL scam either.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They were in for the 2022 one weren't they? England wanted the 2018 one.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Burn it to the ground, the whole house of cards, let it tumble.

Get the biggest broom in the universe and just sweep that **** out of there and reboot.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
They were in for the 2022 one weren't they? England wanted the 2018 one.
Holland and Belgium wanted it too. Knew our bid never had a chance, was hoping England would get it , but also had little hope for that, because I thought you'ld play fair too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

11336822_1646383345507191_2071352587941677457_o.png

Also this

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom