• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Officials Arrested On Corruption Charges

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Not surprised, to be honest.

Obviously they know they did wrong and are trying to save face with coming out with it now. Obviously, I know Ireland have no chance to win in the world cup, but giving how France treated the occasion that year we obviously would have at least tried. So I'm a bit bitter with how the FAI decided not to pursue and settled, and of course kept the public in the dark until right now.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah as much as I'd like to, hard to blame Fifa for the Irish thing. Seems like a standard settlement to prevent it going to court. Irish FA just settled too easily looks like, should have pushed it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Joke they didn't just goto court over it. As a fan that has followed Ireland nearly everywhere I'm gutted they lined their own pockets rather than looked after the fans and tried to get us back into the tournament.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It was a bad refereeing decision, taking FIFA to court would have been ridiculous. I'm more worried about Delaney accepting the payment and not saying anything about it for 6 years, where has the money gone to? I can assure you it hasn't gone to help grassroots Irish football anyways.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So much more is going to come out, this might have to much material for one movie, could have a FIFA trilogy!

GDeep™

League is very weak
John Delaney said Blatter was checking out his woman at some event, he "approved" of her, before Delaney told him to get lost.

Sepp sounds like a character.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom