• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football’s Gambling Problem

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not too bad and a fair ban counting the summer months. The FA look strong with the “8 month” statement, while Toney gets off with them counting the summer months.

All happy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man that lengthy ban. But ruthless from FA.

Just shame players never seem to learn.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s reached saturation point now. Too many adverts and there’s God knows how many people with addictions.
Yes its funny they think these kind of sponsors won't affect players.

Also the amount of money players are getting don't understand why they betting.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Too bad be isn’t Michael Jordan and David Stern is not in charge, then he could serve a secret suspension as the world’s worst minor league baseball player for a year to maintain his endorsements and media profile.

What they should investigate is their corrupt officials after years of comical calls how many FA officials got slush funds and free beach side condos in Dubai? I can virtually guarantee the number isn’t zero

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom