• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Last weekend has to be my best yet. Scored 75 Points, Mo Salah (my Nominated Captain), scored 30 Points. Transfered Eze for Bowen of West Ham Utd. Before last weekends fixtures, was in 64th place. Now shot up to 54th. Wow, couldn't believe it.
Will make the most of this, while it lasts.

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

Mo Salah, Captain, 2 goals, 30 points, Thanks Mo.

Happy Premier League GIF by MolaTV

Will make the most of this while it lasts.

the champions football GIF by Bleacher Report

There's still a long way to go.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Last weekend has to be my best yet. Scored 75 Points, Mo Salah (my Nominated Captain), scored 30 Points. Transfered Eze for Bowen of West Ham Utd. Before last weekends fixtures, was in 64th place. Now shot up to 54th. Wow, couldn't believe it.
Will make the most of this, while it lasts.

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

Mo Salah, Captain, 2 goals, 30 points, Thanks Mo.

Happy Premier League GIF by MolaTV

Will make the most of this while it lasts.

the champions football GIF by Bleacher Report

There's still a long way to go.

Congrats on hitting the captain jackpot! I did the same last week with Watkins, feels good.

I'm missing out on not having Salah and, like you, relying on a couple of dead Utd players... But luckily some other good decisions (Mitoma, Watkins, Alvarez) keep me on top/near the top of all leagues.

Definitely the most fun I had in a FPL season in recent years.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Cannot believe it at the moment. This weekend, got my highest points total, 96. Mo Salah scored 30 something.
Was in 68th in the first few weeks of the season, now 38th.
Enjoying it while it lasts. Could be slipping back down at any time.

Winter Slipping GIF by BBC America

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Had a good week as well. 94 points and went from 4.5 million to 2.7 million. Still a long way to go, as well. Only thing I'm bummed about is that I switched the captain's armband from Salah to Haaland in a last minute fear of another 6-X routing for Brighton.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Only thing I'm bummed about is that I switched the captain's armband from Salah to Haaland in a last minute fear of another 6-X routing for Brighton.

Same.

Looks like everyone got similar points though, I'm on 84. Newcastle have been fantastic to me the past couple weeks.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Same.

Looks like everyone got similar points though, I'm on 84. Newcastle have been fantastic to me the past couple weeks.
Please don't mention Newcastle. I took Gordon and Botman in a single week sacrificing 4 points. One got injured and the other suspended. Should have checked Gordon's yellow card record before taking him

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Please don't mention Newcastle. I took Gordon and Botman in a single week sacrificing 4 points. One got injured and the other suspended. Should have checked Gordon's yellow card record before taking him

I held him through his suspension but I had Luton players who had double game week at the time so wasn’t too bad.

Trippier is the main don if you can afford him, but I have Burn and Gordon too.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

@db10_therza captaincy what we doing? I got it on Haaland still.

My kid got some choir sh*t today and got a bunch of family stuff so will miss all of it anyways lol

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

My kid got some choir sh*t today and got a bunch of family stuff so will miss all of it anyways lol

I went with Watkins. Figured if I can get a differential to stick in what will be a low scoring weekend I’ll shoot up the rankings. The way Sp**s and villa play there’s gonna be a lot of chances in that game 🙏

And if he doesn’t bang I don’t think it’ll cost much coz no one’s gonna hit it out the park this gw.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I made the decision at the beginning of the season to give the captaincy to Haaland no matter what as long as he's available. Learned my lesson last year, giving it to someone else almost always cost me.

Andrew Cole Linighan

My defense has been having issues. Start of the season, had Luke Shaw and Tyrone Mings. Both got longer term injuries. Got rid of both. Brought in Andy Robertson, and Christian Romero. Robertson out injured until Jan 24, and Romero Banned. Had John Stones at the start of the season, got injured, put him on the sidelines, hoping for a return at some stage. Have now sold him.
Have Ben White at right back, picked up a knock. Have had Aaron Ramsdale in goal since the start of the season. He is now not featuring.
Other than that, all good.

benjamin86

Established Member
My defense has been having issues. Start of the season, had Luke Shaw and Tyrone Mings. Both got longer term injuries. Got rid of both. Brought in Andy Robertson, and Christian Romero. Robertson out injured until Jan 24, and Romero Banned. Had John Stones at the start of the season, got injured, put him on the sidelines, hoping for a return at some stage. Have now sold him.
Have Ben White at right back, picked up a knock. Have had Aaron Ramsdale in goal since the start of the season. He is now not featuring.
Other than that, all good.
You should take more -4 points to get rid of players. A -4 earlier in the season is much better than -0.1 in value.

Dutch D

Spider Man Lol GIF

On Saturday, I picked up 5 points. 🤣

Sliding Banged Up GIF by MOODMAN

Sliding back down the table.

Been hovering around 2-2,5m for weeks. Its been a drreadful year thusfar. My plan this week was to use my one free transfer to change Cash for another defender (hadnt decided who yet). But the Mbeumo injury has once again hurt my transfer plans.

Now debating whether to go for a -4 and take Cash out anyway. I have no good options this week with double Arsenal and Al Dakhil and Guehi as bench options. Problem is most Defenders keep scoring 1-2 points for me, so its a net negative. Who to bring in anyway with 0.1 to spare, Maguire?

My plan this week was Cash -> defender (wasnt sure yet who), but the Mbeumo injury has forced me to take use my

Dutch D

Where did Haaland go? ffs
Apparently his whole family sold him before the game. I was going to sell Guehi for Colwill, but now I have to deal with this situation. Assuming he's out for a few weeks could take a punt and get both Trent and Watkins for Guehi and Haaland.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom