• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Scored 73 Points last weekend, (my Highest so far this season). Goals scored by, Alvarez, Rice, Salah and Rashford. Sold Grealish, (not done much so far, squad rotation by Man City) bought in Maddison. Got Stones on the bench, waiting for him to return. Transferred Tyrone Mings after week one.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Fs 4 spuds and no arse 😭 😭

I know it’s all about the team and results and whatever but this start to the season has been underwhelming to say the least.

Can’t wait till we bury Sp**s and put them back in their place.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Fs 4 spuds and no arse 😭 😭

I know it’s all about the team and results and whatever but this start to the season has been underwhelming to say the least.

Can’t wait till we bury Sp**s and put them back in their place.

It’s 5 for Sp**s bro :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Grealish out, surely Foden starts this weekend. Unsure about whether I want to roll the transfer or sell Gvardiol for Schär. If both are benched I'm screwed but first sub is Estupinan so one could be benched.

Next week is Martinelli -> Mbeumo or Bowen most likely.

Didnt go with Bowen because of fixtures but seems a mistake so far.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Struggling to decide on this one

Bowen > Fernades or Ødegaard?

Ødegaard
- Arsenal the better team
- Seems to have a hunger for goals
- Recall him scoring vs Everton, Sp**s and Bournemouth

Bruno
- Pens
- 3rd highest player in the game for xGi over the first 4 games.
- Better run of fixtures longterm
- No other Utd cover whereas for arsenal i have Saka.

Dutch D

Struggling to decide on this one

Bowen > Fernades or Ødegaard?

Ødegaard
- Arsenal the better team
- Seems to have a hunger for goals
- Recall him scoring vs Everton, Sp**s and Bournemouth

Bruno
- Pens
- 3rd highest player in the game for xGi over the first 4 games.
- Better run of fixtures longterm
- No other Utd cover whereas for arsenal i have Saka.
I'd go for Bruno in that case, although Bowen seems pretty fixture proof so seems like a bit of a luxury transfer

Andrew Cole Linighan

A Question. I have looked at the Fantasy Premier League website for an answer, could not find it.
My goalkeeper is Aaron Ramsdale, (he didn't play today). My substitute goalkeeper is Fabianski, who I believe was on the bench for West Ham United yesterday.
What happens when neither of your two goalkeepers play?

Three Lions Football GIF by England

arsenal save GIF by ONE World Sports

ThePortugueseGunner

A Question. I have looked at the Fantasy Premier League website for an answer, could not find it.
My goalkeeper is Aaron Ramsdale, (he didn't play today). My substitute goalkeeper is Fabianski, who I believe was on the bench for West Ham United yesterday.
What happens when neither of your two goalkeepers play?

Three Lions Football GIF by England

arsenal save GIF by ONE World Sports
Same thing that happens when you don't have 10 outfield players who have played, you get stuck with 0 points.

You should consider some changes at the GK position when you Wildcard or whenever you have a spare free transfer. Fabianski is the second choice and Ramsdale & Raya will rotate, apparently.

Dutch D

Another week another dreadful score. Thought holding on to Martinelli and Rashford was a good idea, both very unlucky not to get a return. 36 points and rank 5million in the pocket. Want to hold on to the wildcard until GW9, but really tempted to radically throw my team in a different direction.

Bench situation is a disaster too with one out on loan and other injured. Pickford obviously sucks and tempted to move away from Chilwell and Jackson (donkey on four yellows and cant score).

Actually considering moving towards a Salah draft unlike @Heskey but I might have to make too many sacrifices for it to work.

blrgooner

Established Member
Horrible week for me too with 29 pts. What is crazy though is that when I see the team for next week, It still looks pretty decent( Like it does every week ) . I don`t want to go for the wildcard already simply because there is not much of a difference between my ideal team and the current team except for the fact that Salah would definitely be there.
Its incredible that I think I have the best defender from the best defensive team in the league in Dias and he just can`t return one clean sheet. Just awful luck from FPL perspective over the first 5 weeks I think.

Dutch D

These are two drafts I came up with, with players that I actually like and that seem to have good fixtures. First one has 1,6 in the bank and GW7 bench boost potential. Second has 0,7 in the bank with the only downside I cant get to Maddison easily in GW8. Any thoughts?
Screenshot_20230919-101620.pngScreenshot_20230919-102243.png

blrgooner

Established Member
These are two drafts I came up with, with players that I actually like and that seem to have good fixtures. First one has 1,6 in the bank and GW7 bench boost potential. Second has 0,7 in the bank with the only downside I cant get to Maddison easily in GW8. Any thoughts?
View attachment 18552View attachment 18554
For me, Salah should be a necessity if you are planning to make a lot of changes. I don`t think anybody else is as important as Salah and simply because of that, I like your second draft better.

Dutch D

For me, Salah should be a necessity if you are planning to make a lot of changes. I don`t think anybody else is as important as Salah and simply because of that, I like your second draft better.
Any recommendations you see or obvious flaws? I'm not sure about March, would like Diaby more but he has a more difficult fixture. You're probably right that the Salah one is the one I should look at.

Feels a bit bad to get rid of Fernandes and Rashford before Burnley, but I thought the same this week. And there are other problems that I'd like to solve sooner rather than later.

blrgooner

Established Member
Any recommendations you see or obvious flaws? I'm not sure about March, would like Diaby more but he has a more difficult fixture. You're probably right that the Salah one is the one I should look at.

Feels a bit bad to get rid of Fernandes and Rashford before Burnley, but I thought the same this week. And there are other problems that I'd like to solve sooner rather than later.
Well I would definitely prefer Diaby over March. Brighton just have too many options and almost everyone except MItoma seem to be a minutes risk. Diaby has great fixtures starting from GW8. But you do have transfers and could go from March to Diaby in future weeks.

Dutch D

Well I would definitely prefer Diaby over March. Brighton just have too many options and almost everyone except MItoma seem to be a minutes risk. Diaby has great fixtures starting from GW8. But you do have transfers and could go from March to Diaby in future weeks.
Thanks, I couldnt quite stretch the to Diaby because I went with Rashford over Bowen (could get there by going Schär -> Burn and Estupinan -> Cash. Hoping Rashford and Cash outscore Bowen and Estupinan over the next two GWs. Will go Rashford/Saka -> Bowen/Maddison in GW8 and Eze -> Diaby if all goes according to plan.

Quite happy with my current setup.

Andrew Cole Linighan

I think having Manchester United players in Fantasy Teams, is a bit of a liability at the moment. I did have Luke Shaw in my team, he got injured, so I transferred him. Got Marcus Rashford, signed him based on his improvement in form last season. Seems that he has gone backwards again.
Regards other players, Ben White has been pretty steady. Declan Rice has struggled, (he did score against Manchester United). Alverez has been picking up points, been altering the midfield. OUT :- Grealish and Eze, IN :- Maddison and Bowen. Tyrone Mings got injured at the start of the season, and John Stones has been out injured.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom