• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Having Estupiñán, Mitoma, and Mbeumo from the start is doing wonders for me so far. A great start, which is unusual for me.
Man, that's a great start. I've been switching between Mitoma and Mbeumo all pre-season, but decided to go with a player more differential and more exciting (to me) in Eze. Sticking with one of those two would've done wonders for my first two GWs.

Got Eze out for Foden before his pricedrop, so I'm expecting a return from him and a possible benching for Foden, haha. Decided to keep Gabriel despite the pricedrop. Expecting more minutes from him soon.

Now I'm debating whether to go Pedro -> Alvarez/Wissa, or to leave the transfer to have two free transfers in GW4 to deal with Utd assets. Expecting Pedro to start again this weekend to be honest and he's a bench option now, so if I bring in Alvarez/Wissa he'll have to bench Gabriel/Estupinan.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Having Estupiñán, Mitoma, and Mbeumo from the start is doing wonders for me so far. A great start, which is unusual for me.

Those three are definitely the star trio so far.

I missed out on Mbuemo but have the Brighton duo. Now I put in Ward Prowse as I think he'll feast with Moyes' set-piece-focused tactics. Went with Saliba instead of Gabriel at the start which seems to be the right decision (1st GW asist and 2nd GW CS).

Bloodbather

Established Member

Man, that's a great start. I've been switching between Mitoma and Mbeumo all pre-season, but decided to go with a player more differential and more exciting (to me) in Eze. Sticking with one of those two would've done wonders for my first two GWs.

Got Eze out for Foden before his pricedrop, so I'm expecting a return from him and a possible benching for Foden, haha. Decided to keep Gabriel despite the pricedrop. Expecting more minutes from him soon.
Eze is a baller, can't blame you for going with him. Mitoma has been my trusted pick since after the World Cup last season, very reliable in terms of outputs. Mbeumo I went with because his numbers in the absence of Toney were pretty good.

I had two free transfers for the upcoming GW so I replaced Gabriel and Stones with Saliba and Gvardiol. City's rotation scares me though.

Those three are definitely the star trio so far.

I missed out on Mbuemo but have the Brighton duo. Now I put in Ward Prowse as I think he'll feast with Moyes' set-piece-focused tactics. Went with Saliba instead of Gabriel at the start which seems to be the right decision (1st GW asist and 2nd GW CS).
I'm considering Ward Prowse as well, but I can't give up on Bruno Fernandes yet. I have Saka, Ødegaard, Mitoma, and Mbeumo filling up the other midfield spots.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I'm considering Ward Prowse as well, but I can't give up on Bruno Fernandes yet. I have Saka, Ødegaard, Mitoma, and Mbeumo filling up the other midfield spots.

Yep, if the manc ****s don't score some points this GW they never will. I have Shaw and Bruno... Regretful decision.

blrgooner

Established Member
I have Havertz as my second Arsenal option and I am definitely not sure about his minutes this week. I have Pedro on the bench at present who I think will start and would be a great pick for this week`s games. I am very confused whether to start with Havertz or Pedro this week. What do you guys think?

Dutch D

I have Havertz as my second Arsenal option and I am definitely not sure about his minutes this week. I have Pedro on the bench at present who I think will start and would be a great pick for this week`s games. I am very confused whether to start with Havertz or Pedro this week. What do you guys think?
I have Pedro as first bench option this week, Gabriel as a starter (really hope we don't get trolled a third time, especially with Tomiyasu injury). Think it's quite likely that Pedro will start, but Havertz as well. So I think Havertz has a bigger upside, but my decisions so far have not been good, haha.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Know as much as you mate, but my gut tells me Havertz starts against Fulham. Would be kinda harsh if he were dropped I feel.

blrgooner

Established Member
I have Pedro as first bench option this week, Gabriel as a starter (really hope we don't get trolled a third time, especially with Tomiyasu injury). Think it's quite likely that Pedro will start, but Havertz as well. So I think Havertz has a bigger upside, but my decisions so far have not been good, haha.
Yeah Gabriel will start I think too. He is not in my team because I went for Timber but If I still had Gabriel, I would keep him and start him for this week at least..
Most of my decisions have been poor too but lets face it, this is small sample size of 2 weeks.

Wagwaan

Know as much as you mate, but my gut tells me Havertz starts against Fulham. Would be kinda harsh if he were dropped I feel.

I think Kai will be on the bench.

With Tomi out, it's a toss up which way the defensive inversion will be.

Does Zinchenko come in with White on the RB, Partey in the trio with Rice and Ødegaard,

Or does Kiwior get the nod at LB and Partey continues on the RB role with Havertz in the 8.

I have a feeling it will be Zinny.

Dutch D

I think Kai will be on the bench.

With Tomi out, it's a toss up which way the defensive inversion will be.

Does Zinchenko come in with White on the RB, Partey in the trio with Rice and Ødegaard,

Or does Kiwior get the nod at LB and Partey continues on the RB role with Havertz in the 8.

I have a feeling it will be Zinny.
I also have a feeling it will be Zinchencko, but I reckon Arteta will move Havertz to no9 for that match.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
My Team is Not Great so far (to put it mildly). One Goal scored so far, Mo Salah. ⚽🥅 14 Points scored so far this weekend. Luke Shaw out injured, (at the moment , not known when he will be back). Sorry, I have transferred him for Tottenham's Christian Romero.
Got John Stones on the bench, (injured) hopefully be back mid - September. But I do have 2.4 million spare to spend. 😀
Currently Bottom of the League, 88 points. Big Respect to the Teams at the top of the Arsenal Mania league, on 100+ points, getting 40+ points in a Game week.
I think Big Sam wants to take over my Team.

Premier League Sam GIF by Play Sports

Dutch D

Very mediocre week with 53 point. Luckily Foden came on in the dying minutes to secure an assist.

Looking at my team I'm unhappy with Pickford, Gabriel, Martinelli, Rashford and Joao Pedro (and Ui-jo who went down to 4.4 mil while he had 2% ownership, wtf).

Pickford is getting another week against Sheffield. Gabriel I'm probably swapping to Gusto/Colwill. Only one free transfer, though, so I might wait another week with Gabriel (surely he won't drop another 0.1) and go for Pedro -> Jackson this week instead. Martinelli on the chopping block for next week, though we're playing Everton so might be worth to keep. Could bin Rashford instead.

Somewhat tempted to Wild card and fix all those holes, but not that desperate yet.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Very mediocre week with 53 point. Luckily Foden came on in the dying minutes to secure an assist.

Looking at my team I'm unhappy with Pickford, Gabriel, Martinelli, Rashford and Joao Pedro (and Ui-jo who went down to 4.4 mil while he had 2% ownership, wtf).

Pickford is getting another week against Sheffield. Gabriel I'm probably swapping to Gusto/Colwill. Only one free transfer, though, so I might wait another week with Gabriel (surely he won't drop another 0.1) and go for Pedro -> Jackson this week instead. Martinelli on the chopping block for next week, though we're playing Everton so might be worth to keep. Could bin Rashford instead.

Somewhat tempted to Wild card and fix all those holes, but not that desperate yet.
Hold the WC until GW8/9 and with more data present.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Up to 6th in the Arsenalmania league. After bad start I had the best week with 71 points in the league

blrgooner

Established Member

Similar mediocre week with 56 points. Havertz bet has completely failed. So I already replaced him with Maddison. Wondering what would be my next move with one more free transfer left. I have an issue with Crystal Palace bringing in Henderson which would mean that Johnstone is no longer the first choice. So I wonder whether to take care of that first or should I bring in Foden for Rashford.
Pedro is another issue but since he is on the bench, I don`t want to do anything with him at the moment.
Hoping that he becomes first choice soon.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I am thinking of transferring Declan Rice, for Raheem Sterling. Like to get Saka, a bit out of my price range at the moment. No striker has scored for me. Got Alvarez, Gakpo and Ollie Watkins. Feel like getting rid of all three. One goal scored by Mo Salah, life is good bottom of the league. 🫣

Football No GIF by FC Schalke 04

The fans have not had much to cheer about, so far.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I am thinking of transferring Declan Rice, for Raheem Sterling. Like to get Saka, a bit out of my price range at the moment. No striker has scored for me. Got Alvarez, Gakpo and Ollie Watkins. Feel like getting rid of all three. One goal scored by Mo Salah, life is good bottom of the league. 🫣

Football No GIF by FC Schalke 04

The fans have not had much to cheer about, so far.

I would hold my horses on sterling, until he proves it’s a regular form and not one off. Maybe Diaby? Looks very involved so far for Villa

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom