• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he's a cripple from now on so be it, quality player but pointless if he can't play.

Myself and @King87 have backed King Kai from day dot as our main striker anyway!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He has turned out to be a bad buy so far after a good first few months where he really sparked the side to that great start. I still believe if he can stay fit he would make a good squad player. But he isn’t as good a winger as Saka or Martinelli and Kai has outperformed him recently at striker. Because of his durability issues it is probably better to sell him while we could get decent money for him

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Won a fk near the end, other than that turd as usual. You never feel like he'll score & some here try to defend that yet the striker who somewhat can score won us the game today. Get this loser out already

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Martinelli isn't ready for Tuesday, I would back him to put in a better shift at LW for what we need than Trossard.

CannonBals

Been saying this for months We have outgrown Jesus/Zinchenko.
They were purchased with an assumption that they would go up an level if they are main part of the team. That has not been the case. As it stands others in the team have grown significantly and now its time to move from them especially with their injury record. They were at the periphery of ManCity squad and now will be at the periphery of Arsenals squad even though they are the oldest members of the team.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did well to trap some long balls in his short cameo but the burst of speed isn't quite there. He needs to play LWF of left 8 in an emergency but not as CF.

Rattata

Been saying this for months We have outgrown Jesus/Zinchenko.
They were purchased with an assumption that they would go up an level if they are main part of the team. That has not been the case. As it stands others in the team have grown significantly and now its time to move from them especially with their injury record. They were at the periphery of ManCity squad and now will be at the periphery of Arsenals squad even though they are the oldest members of the team.
We haven't. Porto away was the perfect example. Some of you guys write about proven winners like Jesus and Zinchenko like the rest of the squad has already won the treble. We won fck all with this squad.

I'm taking a break again from the forum. I'm tired of reading these short sighted knee jerk clueless sh*t posts from people on here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unsure but the guy look not fit this knee injury really affected his career with us despite him missing chances but you can't ignore the performance he was on first half of last season I hope he came back to this kind of form he been important in CL i hope he can bring us something against Porto

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We haven't. Porto away was the perfect example. Some of you guys write about proven winners like Jesus and Zinchenko like the rest of the squad has already won the treble. We won fck all with this squad.

I'm taking a break again from the forum. I'm tired of reading these short sighted knee jerk clueless sh*t posts from people on here.
They would've done fvck all in that Porto game. Kalvin Phillips played the same role these two clowns played in city winning anything when they there, that role being glued to the bench(in case of the makeshift, being the obvious weak link in every game). Both played big roles in us not winning the league last season & city won the treble after getting rid. But nah in your mind Jesus & Zinchenko were the reason why city were winning stuff because they were clapping so well from the bench

CannonBals

As I mentioned, I have been saying it for months. So surely not knee jerk.
We won **** all with them in the team aswell. And if we do win surely it won't be because of a striker who doesn't score or a defender who doesn't defend.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom