• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,777
  • Views 1,163,315

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Goal has given us confidence, we are using the ball really well now. Chelsea still dangerous, especially Musonda and Mount.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Very good actually! Looks dangerous on the overlap, and defending pretty doggedly. Forcing midfielders inside.

Good to hear. Was actually just hoping for him to look like he belongs. Lol. This is even better.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good half in the end.

Started slow though. Jenkinson and Jeff in particular looked sluggish at the beginning. Sheaf has looked the most impressive player for me. Defended excellently and really good in possession. He and Holding have been solid.

Malen grew into the game with good movement and got a goal. Bramall and Willock have terrorized while Nelson and AMN have kept the game ticking and been smart on and off the ball. Welbeck been decent.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Watched the highlights....Holding not only scoring but assisting! Way to go Rob.
I have to say that he looked very Beckenbauer like bringing the ball out of the back on the second goal. :lol:
I have a lot of hope on this kid. He looks so much like a proper player.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom