• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,159,759

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Who is Gilmour and why is he typed GILMOUR (c) in the video?

Charlie Gilmour. He's been part of our U18 set up for a while now - he had a big injury and came back a while ago. He's a holding player and a very impressive passer of the ball. He captained the side on the day, which is why I assume his name was capitalized and had (c) next to it. He's rated quite highly.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Some troubling news on Chris Willock. Apparently is refusing to sign a new deal - he wants more money otherwise he may leave at the end of the season.

We do not lack for young talents in attacking positions but it would still be a big blow to lose a talent like Chris Willock, especially with his dribbling ability.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Some troubling news on Chris Willock. Apparently is refusing to sign a new deal - he wants more money otherwise he may leave at the end of the season.

We do not lack for young talents in attacking positions but it would still be a big blow to lose a talent like Chris Willock, especially with his dribbling ability.
This damages my opinion of him tbh

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This damages my opinion of him tbh
This seems to be a running theme with the Willock brothers. All of them stalled their deals for a long time and in Matty's case, he left. I assume Utd were willing to pay more money.

I think not playing would also have an effect. Willock despite his talent isnt as close to the 1st team as he might think he should be.

IMO, he is a very big talent and we should try to keep him. But losing him at this stage is not as big of a loss because we have players his age and younger who are also talented. A potential Willock departure opens up a greater opportunity for Reiss Nelson, who is arguably a greater and more explosive talent.

nick gould

Zelalem scored for his club where he is at loan in Holland!
Good for him. I like the boy. He is the closest thing to a Carzola or Veretti in my opinion. Incisive forward passes always played promptly. It's like he has eyes behind his head senses when a tackle is coming and dodges it swiftly with a neat turn at the right moment. I hope to see him succeed at Arsenal.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Good for him. I like the boy. He is the closest thing to a Cazorla (not Carzola ffs) or Veretti in my opinion. Incisive forward passes always played promptly. It's like he has eyes behind his head senses when a tackle is coming and dodges it swiftly with a neat turn at the right moment. I hope to see him succeed at Arsenal.

He's 20 and plays at VVV Venlo. I know a lot can happen and he's still young, but Cesc was setting the world alight at that age.

The Eredivisie is bad but this is a league below that.. I honestly can't seem him getting a place with Arsenal if this is the level he's playing now. Might be wrong though, hope I am.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's 20 and plays at VVV Venlo. I know a lot can happen and he's still young, but Cesc was setting the world alight at that age.

The Eredivisie is bad but this is a league below that.. I honestly can't seem him getting a place with Arsenal if this is the level he's playing now. Might be wrong though, hope I am.
Kid really hasn't been given the fairest of shakes lately. I'm fairly certain he is better than this level. It's purely a mission of minutes.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom