• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka leaves Arsenal

So Xabi Alonso bought Xhaka to play the Xabi Alonso role but AM thinks he should have been put down like a bad horse?

Interesting…

Then again AM probably thinks Xabi Alonso was overrated or sth so maybe not that interesting.

Why are you crying? Xhaka was sold because he wanted to move on to a new challenge.

I’m not bothered he was sold. Was a good deal for all involved. I’m bothered at how almost everyone here clamoured he’d be SO easy to upgrade because they don’t understand football.

Fair enough. Xhaka last season form will be very difficult to replace. Not even sure Xhaka him self could replicate that.

But football moves on, we have lost Vieira before, and we have lost Fabregas before, and we are still around!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Fair enough. Xhaka last season form will be very difficult to replace. Not even sure Xhaka him self could replicate that.

But football moves on, we have lost Vieira before, and we have lost Fabregas before, and we are still around!

Yeah I should be very clear. I (generally) like what I see on the pitch. I (generally) hate what I read around here 😂

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
In his post match interview Granit said that when playing for Arsenal the opponents give so much space for midfielders, they all play a low block. He said that in the Bundesliga they press the midfield much more.

Seems to indicate that Bundesliga is harder for midfielders, no?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

11 league titles in a row for Bayern is an amazing achievement, that run is ending this season though...

giphy.webp

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom