• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka leaves Arsenal

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Place cracks me up too this guy has just stolen my whole flow ffs.

Could just wish Xhaka well like a normal person.
:lol:

I had quoted another post originally too, that I guess was deleted. Something to the effect of how Xhaka was **** for telling the fans to **** off.

Love the duality of this place.

Looks like there’s competition on the block for you now though :lol:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I like Xhaka, was a hater initially but he fully won me over with the past 2 seasons although his detractors will probably try and marginalise it to 1 good one.

I will remember Xhaka as a leader, the ultimate team player willing to play wherever for all his managers, having a skeleton made of steel and most importantly proof that players can indeed turn it around in the eyes of the fans no matter how bad it seems.

One of the most misunderstood players we've had at the Emirates and I'm glad he gets to leave with his head held high. All the best Granit 🫶

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I’m sad. I decided I will follow his journey at Leverkusen, they’ve become my 2nd club after Arsenal. We (Arsenal) made a big mistake letting him leave.

I was going through a phase trying to understand why he wanted to leave.Couldn’t understand the move at first but I got there in the end. It’s a new challenge and he will be respected in Germany, and they have a strong team with an exciting project too. He pushed for an Arsenal exit 3 times but stayed on two separate occasions because Arteta asked him to. 3 times was too much, Arsenal respected his desire to leave. The fact that Arsenal held on for a higher fee indicates there was still a great reluctance to let him leave from Arsenal’s end. He said he wanted the deal done much sooner.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Turns out there were personal reasons behind the move. He said he wants to be closer to his family, no doubt the wife wants the same.
But he also believes in the Bayer Leverkusen project and wants to learn under Alonso. And he is working towards his A coaching license too.

The sad part is not getting a premier league winner’s medal with Arsenal. That would’ve been the perfect send off. But he leaves when Arsenal are in a perfect place to achieve just that.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Turns out there were personal reasons behind the move. He said he wants to be closer to his family, no doubt the wife wants the same.
But he also believes in the Bayer Leverkusen project and wants to learn under Alonso. And he is working towards his A coaching license too.

The sad part is not getting a premier league winner’s medal with Arsenal. That would’ve been the perfect send off. But he leaves when Arsenal are in a perfect place to achieve just that.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Henry always had an agenda against Xhaka. No wonder Henry was such a big flop as a coach.
He’s got an agenda against the whole club. I’m glad he’s left punditry, would have been tough to see the goat “celebrate” Arsenal winning the champions league through gritted teeth.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Henry always had an agenda against Xhaka. No wonder Henry was such a big flop as a coach.

Who was the better player in your opinion, Henry or Xhaka?

I'm not even going to start on who is the more handsome as it's obviously Thierry.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Who was the better player in your opinion, Henry or Xhaka?

I'm not even going to start on who is the more handsome as it's obviously Thierry.
Xhaka ofcourse. Henry had world class players like Bergkamp and Vieira around him to help him. He cost us a champions league title with his miss in the final. And when things got tough he ******* off to Barcelona where he got carried by Messi, Ronaldinho and co.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Xhaka ofcourse. Henry had world class players like Bergkamp and Vieira around him to help him. He cost us a champions league title with his miss in the final. And when things got tough he ******* off to Barcelona where he got carried by Messi, Ronaldinho and co.

Stop going on about Granit. Find appropriate Leverkusen forum and do it on there.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Uff, the red card. Didn’t know you had it in you UTG. It’s ok I respect it. Guess you have rights too

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom