• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Stopped using Facebook for a reason, such a terrible site used pretty much exclusively to spread misinformation & propaganda now days
I did the same a couple of years ago. They have a good function where you can download all pictures you have posted etc. They then say they delete everything but don’t honestly believe they do / can, but I wanted copies of photos.

For me I just couldn’t support an organization that does so much bad for the world overall. It’s business model is killing our democracies. Plus as a middle aged, middle class person the posts friends shared are mainly massive bragging about just about everything. Humble bragging, but bragging nonetheless!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka could’ve been given the same role John Obi-Mikel was for Chelsea. Human stop watch but can score a banger once in awhile.

Xhaka isn't as good defensively as Mikel was though.

Just feel Xhaka isn't good enough to be a cult hero, you need a hook...Rosicky always turning up v Sp**s despite being injured a lot, for example...don't think Granit would bring anything special, starting or as a sub.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Xhaka isn't as good defensively as Mikel was though.

Just feel Xhaka isn't good enough to be a cult hero, you need a hook...Rosicky always turning up v Sp**s despite being injured a lot, for example...don't think Granit would bring anything special, starting or as a sub.
Yet the guy already has a cult on social media & on here. That faux hard man persona works on a lot of people

Riou

Lmao this is actually so well done. This has to be the dumbest decision he's made yet.

I believe the inspiration behind this Simpsons episode was... "What it a normal Premiership midfielder met Granit Xhaka?"

You have to give it to them, The Simpsons have predicted it yet again!

blaze_of_glory

5ddi20rembl71.jpg

Mou still interested :shivering:

The vaccine gives good protection, but young healthy people can easily survive covid. But its still a risk of getting covid, it has gone badly with even the healthiest people.

But now we are getting to the point that majority has been offered the vaccine, if you refuse, you are taking a risk but we also have to respect people right to not take it.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Forget the vax thing

Forget the anti vax thing

There are genuine Roma fans excited about this and how this means they'll get Xhaka. I am shook. They deserve the pain, not us

Riou

Forget the vax thing

Forget the anti vax thing

There are genuine Roma fans excited about this and how this means they'll get Xhaka. I am shook. They deserve the pain, not us

He will do very well in Serie A, the pace is slower overall, will suit his game.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
The vaccine gives good protection, but young healthy people can easily survive covid. But its still a risk of getting covid, it has gone badly with even the healthiest people.

But now we are getting to the point that majority has been offered the vaccine, if you refuse, you are taking a risk but we also have to respect people right to not take it.
But there are knock-on effects to not getting the vaccine. You might be fine, but you may pass it to someone who isn't

Kind of like checking out with 35th minute red, and leaving your teammates to deal with the onslaught.

Riou

After Mourinho told him to get the jab, did a vaxx/anti vaxx argument breakout in the comments, with the other managers?

Could see Sean Dyche and Big Sam saying they don't want any of that "foreign stuff" injected into their bodies, as they voted Brexit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom