• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I regret thinking that Roma’s offer was terrible. It was in my opinion, but we shoulda just sold him and bought Bissouma/Neves/Guimaires.

It’s so frustrating because Roma were genuinely taking the piss even though Mourinho likes him, they offer a few more million and we woulda caved in imo. Now we have a long term Xhaka on our hands ffs.

dbig

E-c9e0-WYAUFQ06

Xhaka twerking for his real manager, Jose.

You love to see it.

🥲
Agent Xhaka probably staying to captain us to relegation before joining his real boss.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I regret thinking that Roma’s offer was terrible. It was in my opinion, but we shoulda just sold him and bought Bissouma/Neves/Guimaires.

It’s so frustrating because Roma were genuinely taking the piss even though Mourinho likes him, they offer a few more million and we woulda caved in imo. Now we have a long term Xhaka on our hands ffs.
Same. Although I did say that I was only happy to reject it and keep him if he was firmly a squad player and we actually signed a CM to replace him in the 1st team. I honestly gave the management team too much credit, I didn't think they'd be stupid enough to keep and him have him still be 1st choice with no upgrade. I was so sure we'd signed a CM.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Never too early for Super T! Try to think outside the box. You’re probably a K Cider drinker, always turning up their nose at the OG Super T massive.
Do you think Tenants Super was the first lager to target bums? I mean it tastes ****ing vile which ticks the first box… Closely followed by Carlsberg Special Brew and the shameless Kestrel Suoer Strength, who I know of no other lager in production that carries the brand… Red Stripe’s ‘Crucial Brew’ was a more closet bum lager; you could almost get away with pulling a can of that out among friends until somebody questioned the ‘crucial’ in the name, and then the cat was out the bag once they took a sip. All of them absolutely disgusting it has to be said.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Some of us kept on telling you all summer that it was a great offer but according to experts here this plodder is worth 30 million or something crazy like that

We will get something like 5 million next summer at this rate

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Here comes another "He is the best of what we have" argument.
Just a fact though innit. I would have liked him replaced but the Roma offer was poor.
You can slag of Xhaka & Elneny all you want as Arsène signings. until Partey came he was our best If you cant see that you lack insight.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
For a club that pay players to leave, I thought 12m was decent fee for a below-average midfielder like Xhaka.
I honestly can see why people think that but i disagree . Obvs now we are sat without a win & he has already been sent off it doesnt look a bad deal right now.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Some of us kept on telling you all summer that it was a great offer but according to experts here this plodder is worth 30 million or something crazy like that

We will get something like 5 million next summer at this rate
I dunno £12m was just a pure insult imo. Would damage our strength in future sales. £15m+ woulda been fair. But looking back we shoulda just ****ed him off so we can freshen the midfield.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Just a fact though innit. I would have liked him replaced but the Roma offer was poor.
You can slag of Xhaka & Elneny all you want as Arsène signings. until Partey came he was our best If you cant see that you lack insight.
Going by very few performances this season, Sambi has already outperformed Xhaka. Sambi has been poor defensively but good going forward. Xhaka is good at neither.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I dunno £12m was just a pure insult imo. Would damage our strength in future sales. £15m+ woulda been fair. But looking back we shoulda just ****ed him off so we can freshen the midfield.
Even I thought 15M would have been fine. It's still a mystery why no other club came for him though. The only excuse his fans can say for that is Xhaka made it clear he wants to play for Mourinho, which scared other clubs away. But that blame too will fall on Xhaka.

Vanpayslip

Haha at you thinking the offer was terrible.

Maybe you don’t watch Arsenal because the guy is junk and serves no purpose whatsoever.

silent_shadow

Established Member
Don't keep in touch with Arsenal much nowadays since I hate our manager and some of our players, this ***** most of all. Didn't even get too invested in the Roma transfer cause there's been too many false dawns with this ****er.

So I only now saw from recent comments that he refused the vaccine. Just confirms he's a dumb selfish prick. Oh wait, we already knew that.

Arsenal's slide started from the day he joined and I look forward to the post-"Xhaka years" period. Might actually enjoy watching Arsenal again from the day that he and Arteta have left the club. Until then, it's the Womens team for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom